If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Isn't that messy fleck? or you eat them nakie
wow.gif

in Maine they have these things called Red Snappers...soooo gross...not how a hotdog is meant to be made

anyone like to eat theirs frozen? I have a friend who does that, I dunno what I think about it...

gg babo for getting me back on topic

so the overwhelming opinion would show that yes, if you were a hot dog and you were hungry you would eat yourself.

thanks for the participation guys. this question has plagued me for weeks now.

gg

hmm...I like to slice my hot dogs into itty bitty slices and then deep fry them.

yummy!

I <3 meh Fry Daddy

it's both I suppose...I just know the hot dog kind is red and gross...as for the fish, I can't say I've ever partaken.

gg hotdogs

Can I come down and tarpon fish w/you?!?!? I have a condo down in PCB but the tarpon don't run there we either have to go to App. or Pen. to catch them. Ill holla next time Im down there.

I lub Pensacola...my parents would take us down there for a week and we'd stay at that really nice "Dunes" Hotel...I think it got demolished in that hurricane a few years ago?

Anyways, those little toothpick weenies are called "lil smokies"...lol! And you know that delicious sauce they server them in? Well, guess what - that is grape jelly and chili sauce! No joke! And it's good too!

yeah.... Dunes is gone.

but Ft. Pickens is still standing, can't wait till it gets warmer so i cantake my son out there
biggrin.gif

Back