If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Jan. 29 2004,9:36)]And you know that delicious sauce they server them in? Well, guess what - that is grape jelly and chili sauce!
just goes to show that even though we know what's in food, we still like it...

to quote the matrix, "ignorance is bliss"

where do you find this stuff elite?

I'm married, remember? I've even cooked it myself, a few times!

tounge.gif

lol who cares it tastes like bbq suace so it is bbq sauce. and i hate them things u call ball parks. eat those things in 3 bites man. what all of u need is some good bratworst, and someother german hotdog type i cant remember.

Ya, my wife likes cooking but we eat out every night for dinner. We're both lazy and don't feel like doing anything after work. Yes, bratwurst, and Italian & Polish sausage totally out-do all other "weiner-type" food.

I JUST REMEMBERD THE BEST HOTDOG/SOUSAGE EVER INVETED: IT IS THE AMAZING AND TALENTED KNACKWORST. ive never tasted anything as good as this amazing weiner. its useallly 1 1/2 inch think and jiucy and succulent. dangit im hungry. i had my first knackworst in a place called leavensworth, washington in this little german pub type place. argh so hungry
mad.gif

i'd go out to eat every night if i oculd

but i have a son. those things don't play well with restuarants.

make me feel like i should clean up after we're finished
rock.gif

arg kidan if i knew you where in Pensocula i could of stopped there on one of like 6 trips through there in the path month GRRRRR:angry:
mad.gif

LOL but i doubt i will be heading back that will for awhile atleast, although i always stopped near Pens on the way back from school in Joplin Mo

I saw a documentary-type thingy on how hot-dogs are made the other day...gruesome stuff, you have a brave stomach if you can eat em after seeing that...

Back