I'm bored with GW, so.... Tombs Run Tonight!

i am not sure if ill be able to make it, but if i do i have a ranger i will bring. Ive done BP many times before and hope to be there. (i'd say i have about a 75% chance of being there) Btw How long will it take?

It will take about an hour at least. 44 minutes was the fastest I ever did it.

Ectos drop occasionally on these runs. Throw Dirt is a handy skill to take.
Its gonna take an hour like halonic said, depending on the experience of the group mabey more mabey less.
The one time I've been there we had 2 ectos drop and got to open 2 phantom chests.

Usually two but have seen 3 before.

for me 3 is the norm, i always bring 3.

also on the time issue... it depends mainly on the MM, Monk, and Puller. Normally it takes about 1 hr to 1.5 hrs, but on time i had a good/fast puller and it took 45 mins.

there is probably about a 90% chance that i will make it.

plan to be there
B/P w/ Winnowing-- Pastori Carrollwood
B/P w/ Favorable Winds--Rho Mangelon + Nevermore
B/P--mist (poisoned wind)
B/P
B/P
Orders
MM - Necromancer Avenger
Heal Monk Woh Spike heal monk - Talon

I can modify my ele so that I can heal, I think it'd be fun (stupid builds for the new UW don't have a use for the all-too-eclectic elementalist)

That's the one thing with builds.......people get too hung up on them. As for a healing ele....thoses are cool. Thing of a monk with a near endless supply of energy.

ya that was fun! and i got a green! i havent gotten a green in the last 2 runs so im happy, and it wasnt a dumb green i got before. VICTOS AXE FTW!

also while we were playing i thought an R/E with wards against melee would be great against those Grasps. and i wonder how SF would do in there. maybe an SF ele with a pet? idk it would be fun to try

I've been doin the tombs with an obsidian war, 3 SF nukers, a battery and a monk with excellent success. Much faster than the b/p groups I've done and gives other classes a chance to participate.

I probably wont be posting here much any more. I left the guild because we didn't have enough of this stuff going on and those who were doing the "special" stuff like the tombs, UW and FoW, only wanted certain classes with certain builds. See you guys around. God bless.

Make the SF's e/mo's with breeze and rez, your war should have an obsidian base but a HH adrenal war works well too. Not everyone likes rangers and those who don't have one can't play in a group like that.

That's awesome, because I've got the SF build now :D :D (except for Glyph of Sacrifice, but I don't like that w/ the recharge thing)

That's awesome, because I've got the SF build now :D :D (except for Glyph of Sacrifice, but I don't like that w/ the recharge thing)

MS will get interrupted 5/6 times, but im willing to try something other then b/p. and i dont care what class cause ur always gonna need a monk and i got exp now monking down there YAY! :D

I've been doin the tombs with an obsidian war, 3 SF nukers, a battery and a monk with excellent success. Much faster than the b/p groups I've done and gives other classes a chance to participate.

I probably wont be posting here much any more. I left the guild because we didn't have enough of this stuff going on and those who were doing the "special" stuff like the tombs, UW and FoW, only wanted certain classes with certain builds. See you guys around. God bless.

Make the SF's e/mo's with breeze and rez, your war should have an obsidian base but a HH adrenal war works well too. Not everyone likes rangers and those who don't have one can't play in a group like that.

Wow 3 SF eles. i bet that goes really quick.

Usually when we go on b/p runs for tombs or for SF you done always have to have a ranger. You bring a monk and heal or MM/orders necro, I have even seen paragons get in groups to increase chance for critical hits and to cause burning. Even last night when we went on a tombs run we had a dervish/ranger go with us and had tons of fun. I mean most of the PUG that are in those areas will want you to have a certain "build" to make things go faster.

But I know in this guild if you don't have that we can always improvise and have you bring anything you feel most comfortable with. I know this because one night we decided to do something different in SF, we had a full group that wanted to go into SF and not everyone had b/p build. So we had kind of a balanced build and had the dredd bring his ele to tank and do lots of damage along with the rest of the group.(I think we had 2 eles, 2 monks, MM, ranger, a warrior and a mesmer.

Back