I'm bored with GW, so.... Tombs Run Tonight!

I probably wont be posting here much any more. I left the guild because we didn't have enough of this stuff going on and those who were doing the "special" stuff like the tombs, UW and FoW, only wanted certain classes with certain builds. See you guys around. God bless.

You can still post here. I thought you stayed in the Alliance. Were did you go?

Kel Queen of all Europe

You can still post here. I thought you stayed in the Alliance. Were did you go?

Kel Queen of all Europe

Just went solo for a while. I've been doing the tombs with some old guildies, one of which I am in the process of witnessing to. He came out of the catholic church the hard way. He's comin' around.

That's awesome, because I've got the SF build now :D :D (except for Glyph of Sacrifice, but I don't like that w/ the recharge thing)

I don't use GoS, I use glyph of lesser energy. It let's me cast SF 4 times in 8 seconds for only 30 energy. I use immolate, gaze, GoLE, SF and liquid, then breeze and rez. Hit 'em 4 times with SF then a liquid and not much is left after that. Immolate is for wanderers and wurms, and gaze is just for a little energy regain. Just an idea for you. You can also throw conjure flame in there for wanding.

As an alternative, I take along mark of rodgort and a ranger hero with a firey bow and barrage and watch 'em cook. lol. With fire at 15, MoR lasts 36 seconds. Anytime they are hit with fire damage, they are set on fire for 4 seconds. It gives a little boost to the first SF hit.

You can do so much more now alone...then you could before Heros. It's nice not to HAVE to wait on a group to form for certain things

You can do so much more now alone...then you could before Heros. It's nice not to HAVE to wait on a group to form for certain things

I would rather spend my time with people then alone any day. Heroes are helpful to but I would replace them with a guildie in a heartbeat.

I would rather spend my time with people then alone any day. Heroes are helpful to but I would replace them with a guildie in a heartbeat.

I love playing with guildies too. When we started this game I never thought I would have friends here and now the friends are the best part. :D

I would play with heroes before playing with a pug though. The nice thing about heroes for me is that as a mom I can't turn off real life to play. Most of the time when I am playing GW the tv is on 3 feet away from me so no TS, my phone rings all the time, my son needs me for something, dinner needs to be stirred, neighbor kids come over, ect. and the heroes don't care if I leave them for 3min or 30 and couldn't care less if I don't get around to finishing the quest or mission that we have worked so hard on because Popcorn needs help with his math.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Oh yeah...i'm there with ya. I'd rather play with others then myself. I mean when it's an off peak time, and no one is on. You'e not stuck looking for a PUG.

I would play with heroes before playing with a pug though. The nice thing about heroes for me is that as a mom I can't turn off real life to play. Most of the time when I am playing GW the tv is on 3 feet away from me so no TS, my phone rings all the time, my son needs me for something, dinner needs to be stirred, neighbor kids come over, ect. and the heroes don't care if I leave them for 3min or 30 and couldn't care less if I don't get around to finishing the quest or mission that we have worked so hard on because Popcorn needs help with his math.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Ya heros are so helpful. I usually go with heroes and hechies before i go with a PUG. But in most of the torment missions you almost have to have a PUG.

I love playing with guildies too. When we started this game I never thought I would have friends here and now the friends are the best part. :D

Kel Queen of all Europe

all the while listening to me yelling at her and popcorn ;P

just wait till popcorn and his friends yell at you on TS... LOUD!

Back