Injustice God's Among Us

/me wonders how long it will take for Kendrik to reply

EDIT: I may end up picking up the PS3 version on a serious sale IF reviews look good and at least a few CGA community members also pick it up. I passed on Mortal Kombat because of the game's hyperviolence but Injustice is developed by the same studio and MK received excellent reviews.

Last edited:
Injustice has a demo up if you wanna give it a whirl, Tek.

And how long did it take me to respond? :p

I was super hype for the game, but I ended up having less money than expected at the current time. I still want to get the game, but I probably won't be picking it up in the immediate future. That said, I loved Mortal Kombat despite its hyperviolence. I liked the engine a lot. That the engine was adapted into a DC-only cast (unlike MKvDCU of years ago) game makes me very happy.

Not sure which version I would buy. I wanted the Wii U version since the Wii U build of Tekken Tag 2 is great. However, the devs refuse to comment on whether or not the DLC content will be available on Wii U, and that's not reassuring at all. Then there's the part where most of the people I would play with will be getting it on PS3. I rarely take online play into major consideration any more, but it's still a factor, I guess.

I guess I'll pick it up for the PS3. That way if you guys end up getting it at some point we could play some matches. I'm terrible at fighting games but I do enjoy them.

Rumor on that deal site: Toys-R-Us is gonna be selling all versions of Injustice for $35 next week. Just a heads up for any who don't have it but would be swayed by a substantial discount to get it. One way or another, I plan to have the PS3 version within a week from now.

Been playing the demo a lot the last week or so. Puttin' in work with Diana. Finally starting to get the body memory for transition into specials from various pokes/canned combos.

I <3 this game. Would have been worth $60 (of Amazon trade-in as planned) for me; funny how fighting games are pretty much the only games I'll ever consider paying full retail for. haha

Back