Introductions

Hi

Hi,

Thought I would post and introduce myself. My name is Ron. Became a Christ follower in 2004.. Looking for fellowship Online in addition to Church and Bible study. I have been playing Multiplayer PC games for a long time. My PC gaming started with Warcraft 2, then some FPS with Quake 2 and my first MMO was SWG. Then was introduced to WoW (Did open beta) and was a hardcore MMO player from that moment on.

I am originally from Portland Oregon, but moved down here to So Cal recently.. In the process of moving, I have met lots of great Christian people at Church/Bible Study... But whenever you move, your online friends never change... I realized that I was still hanging out with non-believers that I met before I knew Christ... So, I am in the process of seeking out new fellowship online so that I may have a positive and uplifting experience, rather than a draining and negative one...

I have been anxiously waiting for SWTOR release since 2008. I just built a new rig for it. :) In the meantime, I will be playing Battlefield 3 when it releases this week.. Looking forward to meeting you all!

-Ron

Hi
I am new to the forums. I am a 45y.o. former gamer who was introduced to the hobby thru my English teacher in high school – he was a former state & national Napoleonics champion, that was circa 1980.
Since then I have made many long term friends and played a variety of table-top/pen &paper games over the years but quit to continue further studies in I.T. Online gaming has been an on and off affair over the years and each time I become disillusioned with the attitude of some players towards others.
One thing I have been taught by the Holy Scriptures is that the spirit in which we do things is an important factor of how we treat each other – for example the spirit of sportsmanship and I learnt that no matter the outcome to shake hands at the end, say good game and leave the game at the table.
Cheers all and game on…

hello, new to the forum so i thought i would post a couple little things. Currently in the military and living in england. Gaming history, mainly wow, started playing 2005 until cata. Did a lot of progression raiding and had fun doing it. really looking forward to playing swtor.

Hi
I am new to the forums. I am a 45y.o. former gamer who was introduced to the hobby thru my English teacher in high school – he was a former state & national Napoleonics champion, that was circa 1980.
Since then I have made many long term friends and played a variety of table-top/pen &paper games over the years but quit to continue further studies in I.T. Online gaming has been an on and off affair over the years and each time I become disillusioned with the attitude of some players towards others.
One thing I have been taught by the Holy Scriptures is that the spirit in which we do things is an important factor of how we treat each other – for example the spirit of sportsmanship and I learnt that no matter the outcome to shake hands at the end, say good game and leave the game at the table.
Cheers all and game on…

Welcome to the forums! Are you currently in the on mode, and, playing any games? =)

Edit: whoops I re-read your post and see you say former gamer...... But feel free to join in any discussions or start your own ^_^

Last edited:
Howdy all! I'm not actually new to ToJ, as I used to help Tek7 recruit for ToJ - Unreal Tournament chapter way back when, - that's UT from 1999, BTW. :) In fact, I donated one of my UT servers for a while for some ToJ low-grav, Giant Map games. I also played under the name of Run N. Gun.

Anyways, I am a member of <CC>< but am looking for a group of BF3 players to spend some quality time playing the game together. I'm 44, the father of two wonderful sons (who also do their share of gaming) and I really enjoy team-oriented FPS games.

Be Blessed!

Shaun

i am making my frist post in here, just wanna say hello to all the member in this site,,, i am interested in join the SWTOR, but i dont know what need to do in advance, i never placed MMO games, but now i want to start with the SWTOR, hope you guys could guide me, thank you!!

Hi I am new here. I am a Christian, 31 years old and married with a son (and another on the way)I have been an on/off gamer since my teens, and have been playing on box 360 since summer. Looking to join up with other Christians to play online. I casually play most typesgames, although currently playing Batman Arkham City and Driver. Maybe I will be purchasing BF3 soon...?

Cheers and God Bless

Howdy all! I'm not actually new to ToJ, as I used to help Tek7 recruit for ToJ - Unreal Tournament chapter way back when, - that's UT from 1999, BTW. :) In fact, I donated one of my UT servers for a while for some ToJ low-grav, Giant Map games. I also played under the name of Run N. Gun.

Anyways, I am a member of <CC>< but am looking for a group of BF3 players to spend some quality time playing the game together. I'm 44, the father of two wonderful sons (who also do their share of gaming) and I really enjoy team-oriented FPS games.

Be Blessed!

Shaun

Well then welcome back to the crew!

Hey, It's your FNTDWfan.

Decided to sign up on fourms.

Sup?

Welcome the the CGA!

i am making my frist post in here, just wanna say hello to all the member in this site,,, i am interested in join the SWTOR, but i dont know what need to do in advance, i never placed MMO games, but now i want to start with the SWTOR, hope you guys could guide me, thank you!!

Welcome to the CGA! We have a dedicated forum for SWTOR located here. Thats the best place to get some info on guilds and start connecting with folks.

This looks like a great site, I look forward in getting to use it.

If you think the site is great wait until you get involved in the fellowship and gaming. Welcome to the CGA!

Hi I am new here. I am a Christian, 31 years old and married with a son (and another on the way)I have been an on/off gamer since my teens, and have been playing on box 360 since summer. Looking to join up with other Christians to play online. I casually play most typesgames, although currently playing Batman Arkham City and Driver. Maybe I will be purchasing BF3 soon...?

Cheers and God Bless

Cheers and welcome to the CGA! I am not an active member of our x-box chapter but we do have one here. There is not a lot of activity there but all it takes is one person to breath new life in to it. :-D

Welcome to the CGA! We have a dedicated forum for SWTOR located here. Thats the best place to get some info on guilds and start connecting with folks.
Actually, the link posted is to Tribe of Judah's SWTOR chapter. (ToJ is one of several CGA affiliates.)

Saints of the Old Republic, another CGA affiliate, is another SWTOR guild.

Cheers and welcome to the CGA! I am not an active member of our x-box chapter but we do have one here.
Sorry to nitpick again, but the link provided is to Tribe of Judah's Xbox Live Forum. I don't know of any other CGA affiliates with forums or sections specifically for consoles, though.

Hi all,

FatPanda here.

Is there an active SC2 community? I've been looking for some nice christian folks to play/practice with. I recently switched over to RTS from mostly FPS, due to my love of teamplay and strategy. FatPanda on battlenet, (as well as BF3)

Good to see that theres some fellowship out there. Hope to get to know a few of you.

Hello

Hi, my name's James. I just recently made my account here. My wife and I run ScriptureWars on YouTube.com/user/ScriptureWars and have a forum my wife and I run (scripturewars.userboard.net)
NO I'm not trying to advertise, just telling you a little something about myself.
I was always a gamer in the past, but I changed my course when God told me I had to. I play games I feel are good and not evil or "occultic" now. :)

I came here to meet new gaming friends! :)
Hope to hear from some people. :)

Hi all,

FatPanda here.

Is there an active SC2 community? I've been looking for some nice christian folks to play/practice with. I recently switched over to RTS from mostly FPS, due to my love of teamplay and strategy. FatPanda on battlenet, (as well as BF3)

Good to see that theres some fellowship out there. Hope to get to know a few of you.

Hey nice to meet you! We do have a sc2 forums n we are kinda active. Working on making it more active! Here's the link
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219

Hiya

Hello all. Been along time wow player and just transferred to this realm. I've read and heard a lot of good stuff about this guild and anxious to start raiding/pvping with you all.

Chadwicks.

Back