Introductions

Let me introduce myself. my name is Daniel. i'm a 50 year old gamer. i'm retired from the USMC. i have walked with Christ since i was 17. i was raised in and out of churches for most of my childhood. a few years ago i felt drawn to the 7th Day Adventist Church and attend regularly at my local SDA church here in Lewiston, ID. i'd like to formerly apply to a Christian guild so i may share fellowship with fellow Christians who share my Christian ideals and ethics. my SWTOR name is Lion'heart on the Begeron server. thank you and God Bless.

USMC? Well nobody's perfect. Thank you for your service really, and welcome to CGA. Army vet here, and we have several other vets from other services too, so ya is in good company.

Hi, my name is Vee and I recently got hooked on GW2. I am looking for a Guild to join and a friend suggested I try LoE and check out the CGA. This looks like a great group and I am looking forward to being a part of it.

Howdys and stuff.

Army vet and Missionary to the American Military in Germany here. Thank you for your service. I don't play SWTOR and I'm not on much because of deputation but I check the forums pretty regularly so I hope to see you around. Always good to have an older person around. Especially a vet.

Let me introduce myself. my name is Daniel. i'm a 50 year old gamer. i'm retired from the USMC. i have walked with Christ since i was 17. i was raised in and out of churches for most of my childhood. a few years ago i felt drawn to the 7th Day Adventist Church and attend regularly at my local SDA church here in Lewiston, ID. i'd like to formerly apply to a Christian guild so i may share fellowship with fellow Christians who share my Christian ideals and ethics. my SWTOR name is Lion'heart on the Begeron server. thank you and God Bless.

Welcome Daniel! It's always great to have another brother or sister to game with. Check out the Called to the Light (our Pub guild on Bergeren Colony) forums down below if you haven't and keep an eye out for me or Aleron (our toons are listed in our sigs) and we will get you hooked up.

Hey I'm Arron I'm new here so I hope to meet new people who love Jesus and love to play games as well.
Welcome Arron! We're glad you're here.

Hi Daniel! I'm an Air Force vet and guild leader for Called to the Light on Begeren Colony. Which side are you playing on? Our Empire guild is called Bearers of the Light. My active characters are listed in my signature. Check out our SWTOR forums when you get a chance: Called to the Light
Welcome!

Hi, my name is Vee and I recently got hooked on GW2. I am looking for a Guild to join and a friend suggested I try LoE and check out the CGA. This looks like a great group and I am looking forward to being a part of it.

Vee for victory! :) Just had to though you've probably gotten that before :p. Hello and welcome to our forums :) .

Last edited:
Hi Vee! There's usually several people from LoE on each night. I play GW2 once in a while. Welcome!

She's my friend. I endorse her.

This here thread is the one that LoE leadership is sure to be watching, in case they miss the message here. Wouldn't hurt to post your GW2 name/code there to speed things up. I'll keep my eyes open for officers in-game, too.

I'll check the thread to see if name is posted so I can get Vee in, and welcome Vee.

Hi Everyone,

I'm just joining and happy to find this site!
I am a Christian Video Game developer and hope this could be a great home where fellow believers understand the issues happening in the gaming world and how they affect our walk with Christ. Blessed to find this site!

Hello Everyone!
I stumbled across this site while searching the interwebs and thought I would give it a shot! I'm looking for like minded people (Christians) to game with. My main addiction is World of Warcraft (I have been playing that since Vanilla beta), but I also have an Xbox One that I mess around on. I really want to get back into SWTOR, but have never found anyone to really join up with.
I'm not the most hardcore gamer, but I can hold my own. Besides Christianity, I'm more passionate about comic books and other nerdy things (like Star Wars, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, ect). Anywho, hope I won't be a n00b too long on this site!

Greetings! My name is Jessi, but my usernames usually resolve around Starr. I was a member of this guild years ago as part of the ToJ chapter. That was in 2008 if my memory serves me right. My character names from GW were Starr Of Arc, Starr of Randshield, Starr of Heaven, and Starr of Chance.

I have just recently started playing GW2 and am truly missing my old guild mates like shyfroggy, one2dredd, and tek7. I don't think she plays anymore but still I miss running around in a fantasy world with people who love God passionately!

It seems that GW2 doesn't allow me to seek out guilds so I would like to apply, however I can, and get this party started! My main GW2 character is Starr of Flora. She's a level 19 Sylvari. The others are Starr Of Suns, Estarri Knight, Estarr of Suns, and Kiera Nephilim (I simply couldn't name a Charr character as "Starr" anything--haha, couldn't see it). I am also located in the Northern Shiverpeaks world, so crossing over may prove to be a challenge.

God Bless!

*Starr*

I have just recently started playing GW2 and am truly missing my old guild mates like shyfroggy, one2dredd, and tek7. I don't think she plays anymore but still I miss running around in a fantasy world with people who love God passionately!

Tek7 still plays but mainly casual games. He has a daughter now and another on the way. That tends to eat up time :) . Haven't seen shyfroggy and one2dredd on the forums lately though I've never played games with them.

Here is the Guild Wars 2 section of the forums if you are looking for players. Have fun and welcome to the forums :) .

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!
I stumbled across this site while searching the interwebs and thought I would give it a shot! I'm looking for like minded people (Christians) to game with. My main addiction is World of Warcraft (I have been playing that since Vanilla beta), but I also have an Xbox One that I mess around on. I really want to get back into SWTOR, but have never found anyone to really join up with.
I'm not the most hardcore gamer, but I can hold my own. Besides Christianity, I'm more passionate about comic books and other nerdy things (like Star Wars, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, ect). Anywho, hope I won't be a n00b too long on this site!

We have few active SWTOR players on the forums here. I think the Sith guild (Called to Darkness) is somewhat dead but I still see some people posting the the Republic Guild (Called to Light). Have fun and welcome to the forums :) .

Last edited:
Starr I will get it going on getting you into LoE. Check out the GW threads easy to get me or another officer there.
done and done see you in game. And welcome

Hello Everyone!
Called from Darkness was the SWTOR PvP guild that died within six months of launch. We have two active SWTOR guilds on the Begeren Colony server, however. Called to the Light is our Republic guild. Bearers of the light is our Empire guild. Come on down and visit our forums: Called to the Light. I've been playing a lot of GW2 the last couple of weeks, so haven't been as active in SWTOR lately. What server is your SWTOR toon on?

Greetings! My name is Jessi, but my usernames usually resolve around Starr. I was a member of this guild years ago as part of the ToJ chapter. That was in 2008 if my memory serves me right. My character names from GW were Starr Of Arc, Starr of Randshield, Starr of Heaven, and Starr of Chance.

It seems that GW2 doesn't allow me to seek out guilds so I would like to apply, however I can, and get this party started! My main GW2 character is Starr of Flora. She's a level 19 Sylvari. The others are Starr Of Suns, Estarri Knight, Estarr of Suns, and Kiera Nephilim (I simply couldn't name a Charr character as "Starr" anything--haha, couldn't see it). I am also located in the Northern Shiverpeaks world, so crossing over may prove to be a challenge.

God Bless!

*Starr*
Ursen or one of the other officers will be able to get you in LoE. I've had a ton of fun lately leveling up my Norn. I haven't seen one2dredd in the forums in a long time. He's been busy lately with non-gaming life. If you add Aleron.6357 to your friend's list, I can get you hooked up with an officer.

Welcome, both of you, to the forums!

Back