Is anyone playing Dota 2?

Durdi

I have played League since beta. I played HoN for about 30 games. I started playing Dota not too long ago and I am hooked. I would love to be able to play with some believers! I'm just curious if anyone is playing? If so, please post steam IDs so I can add you and play some games!

PS: Team Liquid for TI3!!!!

I played a little months ago. Seemed to be a bit slow for me compared to LoL so I went back to League.

Coincidentally, I just reinstalled it yesterday and watched a friend's match while eating lunch. I make no promises to regular play (MOBAs are a very fickle subject for me), but feel free to add me on Steam. My profile link is in my signature.

As for LoL v. DotA2, I much prefer the mechanics of DotA2, but I like the color schemes and characters of LoL more.

I have DotA 2, have played a little, and would not mind teaming up with some ToJers once in a while...

I just picked up dota. I had it from beta never touched it. Now I want to look into it.

Dchsknight61 is my steam name!

I am playing through the tutorial. I generally am not a fan yet. I want to see more of the battle field. Steam won't let me.... No happy.

Back