It's A ____!

Baron Squirrel

ok, for those of you who don't know... my wife is pregnant.

so... tomorrow, we go to find out the gender of our child. any bets?

i'd say i'd give something to those lucky enough to guess correctly... but i've got nothing to give. can't even give something in game, cause i'm still borrowing internet here and there when i can.

let the spamming... er... guessing begin!

Grats, I bet you will be pleased whether its a boy or a girl. I'm gonna pray for your unborn child when I finish typing this.

I'm not gonna pray for a healthy baby, because I have a daughter with Cerebral Palsy that I love very much. What would you do If God gives you an unhealthy baby? Take it back? No, you love em.

I'm not gonna pray that your child will grow up smart and wealthy.

What I am gonna pray is that your child grows up to be a Godly person. What a wonderful thing to pray for concerning your kids.

You can always please your friends and coworkers by bragging on their kids. How do you please God? Brag on His Son!

Praying for your child right now.

wow. thanks, Halonic.

i guess i aught'ta post the names we've chosen: Rachel Ann or Dillon Andrew. (if you need to know which one goes with which gender, you need help. ;p )

Rachel because of an oath she made to her best friend growing up, and Ann because that was her Aunt's middle name. (the same aunt that died the day before our wedding)

Dillon is her mom's maiden name, and Andrew's my middle name.

so... there ya go.

I'm gonna guess a girl...

and I like the name you picked for a girl, although I must say I'm kind of partial since it happens to be my first name as well!

We are hoping to find out the sex of our baby on the 27th!

How far along is your wife?

I'm going with "It's a human!" :) I have THE best chance of being right. :p

I know someone who believes in a macro-evolution theory called punctuated something or other, the "hopeful monster" theory, and I always joke that when he has kids he'll never rest easy because he won't know if he'll have offspring of a different species :p

hmm... i'm not sure if i should let you guys keep guessing or not...

oh, well... too bad.

IT'S A BOY!

and just to dispel all those twin/triplet/quadruplet/whateverlet rumors... there's only one. :p

Diane (my wife) is at 21 weeks according to the ultrasound, and due between June 28th and July 2nd.

yay! another male for GW! congrats baron! we.. err.. you will raise him well in the ways of GW and life.

have fun with a youngin, and just to let you know, you will want to sleep A LOT the week BEFORE he is born, cause after that, sleep and you dont mix.

Back