I've Been Banned From My Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I guess this place will have to do.
sad.gif

How can you be banned from your own forum? You must not have been the creator, because a head admin cannot be banned.

Well, I don't appreciate some of these responses; what kind of a place is this, anyhow?

I was banned from @forums -- I had over 20,000 posts there. All posts deleted.

This place looks quite backwards compared to @forumz, but never-the-less I'm hoping that after a few words to the mods, I'll be able to change things around more to my liking. It'll benefit you all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ Mar. 12 2004,1:16)]why were you banned? and from which forum?
I was banned after getting into a huge fight with another poster there. It’s along story and the memories are just too painful. That said, I’m far from being a trouble maker. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for many of your fellow posters here. Don’t worry; you’ll understand when you’re older. I’m assuming you’re a kid, yes?

Welcome James, glad to have you join us here at CGA.

First things first.

Stinkrats, that kind of talk and behavior is not tolorated here. Please refrain and be respectful in the future if you are going to frequent these boards.

James,

CCGR is not a Kid. She i a grown woman. Coming across sarcastic and belittling to other posters won't land you much respect here. Try to treat each person as you want to be treated. Allot of us here are adults and keep a close eye on these boards as there are some kids who frequent here. As for changing things around, it depends on what your looking to change. We are always open to new constructive ideas, Feel free to share them and we shall see where it goes from there.

I do hope you enjoy your visits here.

Cory

Welcome, just don't cause too much trouble lest Tek and company is forced to bring out the Admin Stick™.

There's always plenty of room for debating and mind changing in the Religious Discussion forums.

Well, have a happy, hopefully long, stay here.

Van

I’m really steamed that I was banned from… that place. The worst thing is that all my poetry -- my entire portfolio -- was banned, along with the rest of my posts. I doubt you people know much about poetry, but I may make a thread here in the hope of enlightening you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StinkRats @ Mar. 12 2004,5:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (WordyJames @ Mar. 12 2004,2:59)]Well, I don't appreciate some of these responses; what kind of a place is this, anyhow?

I was banned from @forums -- I had over 20,000 posts there. All posts deleted.

This place looks quite backwards compared to @forumz, but never-the-less I'm hoping that after a few words to the mods, I'll be able to change things around more to my liking. It'll benefit you all.
Blah blah blah blah. Moan moan moan moan. To be honest we don't care. We don't need the overly-glorified pity party. Let me play my violin for you. :rubs fingers:. Get over it. We aren't going to give you sympathy for your 20,000 posts, and your poetry that was deleted. :tear:. So don't come here expecting to get treated like the god you aren't. Get off the high horse and stop being such a stiff.
This would not be tolerated back at @forums; trouble makers like you would have been weeded out a long time ago. Where’s Judgement_Day when you need him? He would’ve put a stop to this. Honestly, I had hoped that this place were a little more self-policing, because obviously there are a lot of attitude problems here.

The good news is that once I get in contact with all of my @forumz friends, they’ll likely be joining me here. Thank heavens.

WordyJames,

We have been getting lots of visitors altely who have come to question/give us their thoughts.  We have lots of people here of different beliefs.  You could have been banned for evangelising for all I know.  I did not mean to be rude by asking you those questions.

Sorry there are some rude members here and they are usually dealt with promptly.

For your information I will be 26 years old, hardly a kid anymore. But then again reading my profile would have told you that before insulting me.  

Let's get off to a fresh start shall we? Welcome
smile.gif

20,000 posts is a lot and I bet you spent a lot of time there. Really sorry to hear about that. You're welcome to share it with us.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Honestly, I had hoped that this place were a little more self-policing, because obviously there are a lot of attitude problems here.
We prefer to give people a few chances here. It's not exactly fair to ban someone the first time they were mean. Anyway, I'm sorry if you took me as rude, I did not intend to be.

hmmm, poetry, maybe u could help me everyonce in a while since i aparently " dont understand the fullness and the depth of poetry" as my friend told me, when i told her poetry has no point to me when i got a d on my poetry paper >_<

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] doubt you people know much about poetry, but I may make a thread here in the hope of enlightening you.
welcome abord. yeah, I don't know anything about poetry. enlightening eh? could you be buddhist per chance?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This place looks quite backwards compared to @forumz, but never-the-less I'm hoping that after a few words to the mods, I'll be able to change things around more to my liking. It'll benefit you all.

Welcome to CGA. I take it "@forums" was some other gaming community? I'm not familiar with it though, can you post a link? As for changes around here, sure, we're welcome to suggestions for things you think might benefit the place as a whole.

I'm still curious as to what Jango asked at the start. If they were your forums, how did you get banned?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for many of your fellow posters here. Don’t worry; you’ll understand when you’re older. I’m assuming you’re a kid, yes?

I would, in any case, be cautious about dropping lines such as that. Yes, we have some minors here, but a good number of us are grown adults as well, and would not take kindly to such insults.

That being said, welcome again, hope you enjoy the place :).

Ahhh, I love being an Odinist, it means that I don't have to suffer fools gladly.

Quite frankly, I wish you people wouldn't feed the Trolls when they visit - it only encourages them. Don't hold your breath for poetry, his millions of friends or for any constructive criticism or suggestions for technical improvement.

Prepare, on the other hand, for reams of second rate sarcasm, unsubtle attempts at writing unsubtly disguised patronisation and troublemaking. What SOME people get up to when they're bored - I don't know...
rock.gif

WordyJames why is it that your IP address is the same as StinkyRats? Kinda odd, do you like arguing with yourself? Is that how you got 20,000 posts in your last forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back