Just for fun - Smileys

David's Sling

Everyone knows what im talking about... SMILEYS!!! : ) , : ( , : P , : D , > : (
you get the idea.

Now, who knows how to do weird ones? Everyone share a new smiley design to the thread.

My design: spidey (\(\;;/)/)

Now you try. Get as elaborate as you want.
There are tons of unorthodox smiley designs out there, just go find one, or make one up yourself! Go crazy! :eek: :eek: :eek:

-.0 <----critically analyzing
0.- <----critically de-analyzing
-.- <----annoyed
-_-<----see above
@.@<----stunned
*.*<----dreaming of glory

lol, i use so many of these when im in game.

just a few of the more common ones:

O_O <--- suprised
o_O <---- WHA?!?
o_O <---- ^^
<_< >_> <--- looking around
^_^ <--- happy
<(^_^)> <(^_^<) (>^_^)> ^(^_^)^ v(^_^)v <(^_^)> <---- the complete Kirby dance
=D <--- really happy

/\/(;;)\/\ <---- spider (EDIT: makes it turn into smily tho... >_<)

I///////I===============> <----- sword

---> <---- arrow ;)

-----[[]]-----[[8]]--[[8]]----

A car chase!
That's pretty good.

++++++++++++++< <------ Millipede/Centipede.
XD <----- laughter
X'D <----- laughing so hard it's crying
:p <----- need I explain
;) <------ see above
o.o <---- could be surprised or shy.

That's pretty good.

++++++++++++++< <------ Millipede/Centipede.
XD <----- laughter
X'D <----- laughing so hard it's crying
:p <----- need I explain
;) <------ see above
o.o <---- could be surprised or shy.

I always thought XD was like "I died" or "that was painful in a comical way" (like a bad pun). Hmm guess I am not well versed in smiley. :p

:confused: Serious question are there obscene smiley? I ask because I have seen people use some I did not understand (they were short ones like 2-3 characters) and it seemed to be in a rude context. Note I don't need to see them I just wanted to know if they existed.

I always thought XD was like "I died" or "that was painful in a comical way" (like a bad pun). Hmm guess I am not well versed in smiley. :p

:confused: Serious question are there obscene smiley? I ask because I have seen people use some I did not understand (they were short ones like 2-3 characters) and it seemed to be in a rude context. Note I don't need to see them I just wanted to know if they existed.

Well, it could be that as well, as for the obscene smilies there are obscene ones all I found were the animated ones... though that was only a few moments worth of searching.

no, it got messed up, it needs another space in the middle but you can't do 3 spaces on the internet, forgot that, ohwell

it looks like this when made in a word doc
rocket.jpg

Well, it could be that as well, as for the obscene smilies there are obscene ones all I found were the animated ones... though that was only a few moments worth of searching.

Thanks. I did not want to have to look it up myself (yuck) so I was asking if someone already knew. I did not mean to make anyone else actually have to look it up, thanks for doing it for me though. It's Hard to tell if you or others are being insulted when people use a smiley you don't understand :eek: .

Last edited:
Back