Last minute items to reach 30.

Hmmmmmm We may be able to buy you a spider run in the UW if you have ranger primary or secondary. [you'd still need 9 heroes + their armors to make 1 more point]

Prolly could check for mats/buy them for 2 (maybe 4) armor sets. Depends on how far you are in the campaigns and EotN. [3 points]

Could buy 10 minis [1 point]

Could buy zkeys to get you to level 3 for PvP title [3 points]

Party/sweet/drunk points would be 3 statues [3 points]

5 more statues after that [1 point]

-i think i only have 6 more heroes atm, trying to play through nightfall but not sure i have time, schools started now... who assigns a 4 page paper due the next class on the first day of classes?!

-ive beaten eotn and factions, i think ive unlocked all the armor vendors in eotn except the human one (but im like 1 rep rank below it)

-definitely going to buy 10 more mini's

-1.2 mil gold for 3 points, avg 400k per point, pretty expensive..

-id only actually need 2 of these, i have the eternal savior of the kurzicks statue too i jsut havent put it in there yet, how many points of each do you need? the 1k title or the 10k?

-id probably have to beat the campaigns for this... unlikely before launch but if i dont make it to 30 ill probably come back at some point

What is avail for helping to get to lvl 30: * means selling FOR buying mats/minis for HoM ONLY

3 ectos (sell* or use if very very close to getting obby armor)
3 Primeval hero remnants
250 destroyer cores (can sell* since the gloves don't go in HoM)
1 Sapphire (use or sell*)
1 Ruby (use or sell*)
3 black dye (keep to dye new armor or sell*)
5 white dye (keep to dye new armor or sell*)
1 zkey
1 Drok's key (sell* as weapon doesn't go in HoM)
1 Deldrimor Talisman (sell* as weapon doesn't go in HoM)
1 Book of Secrets (sell* as weapon doesn't go in HoM)
250 granite for making Destroyer weapon
1 everlasting souske tonic (sell*)
1 everlasting olias tonis (sell*)
90 superb charr carvings (sell*)
639 candy cane shards- get turned in for presents at Christmas (drunk, sweet, party points)

That's all for now.

you had to make a new character to get the stone, it didnt work tho. you could see your HoM points in the achievements page, and the titles that come with them, but a friend of mine said he couldnt see the title on me after i chose one so they might not have finished working on it yet

I was making a bunch of characters, but the only thing I think I got in the mail on each one was the hero's band. I know not everyone was getting the stone with new characters.

Didn't think to check the titles until I saw posts about it today.

i got about 7k and a bunch of greens you can try and sell for whatever. if you want them let me know when you will be on.

I was making a bunch of characters, but the only thing I think I got in the mail on each one was the hero's band. I know not everyone was getting the stone with new characters.

Didn't think to check the titles until I saw posts about it today.

they didnt add the stones/titles until the very end of the tests, so unless they made their character at the very end they wouldnt have gotten one. not that it matters, as they didnt work for anyone.

they didnt add the stones/titles until the very end of the tests, so unless they made their character at the very end they wouldnt have gotten one. not that it matters, as they didnt work for anyone.

Ah.

Just a little jumpy about making sure accounts are linked. Found out a different way to test it. Changed my password through GW2, and it ended up changing my GW password, so it demonstrates the accounts are indeed linked

Wish there was just something on the GW2 account page saying "account linked". :D

so like 2k plat each? ouch... maybe ill start workin on armors lol

Okay, you need to decide which armors you want to get. Lets see how many mats we need/have for them.

If your rank 5 in asuran, norn, deldrimor or ebon we can get you armors from there besides the reg leet armor.

So, you want 4 armor?

How many sweet/party/drunk points you have in each?

ill check when i get back from class today, but im pretty sure im rank 5 in all but ebon, and i can just run a few missions and turn in a book to get there pretty quick.

0 sweet/party points lol
think i have around 400 drunk points, so a long way to go for all 3

Anybody else having difficulties getting into HoM Calculator. I have tried everything and can't get in, it doesn't recognize any of my account names.

Yes, it's not working for everyone. Don't worry. :D

Current guess is that the calculator can't access the database because they are getting it ready for launch.

Sigh, I was hoping to get on and do some farming leading up to GW2, but my schedule all summer has had me working 11-12 hour days. So it's been get up, work, sleep. Do chores and necessary things on my weekends. >.>

I might be able to get the black moa chick in time to hit 25 HoM points though. Yay for hitting one year anniversary at my job and getting vacation days... :p

My current state of the HoM

Kyrel are you forgetting visit the Asuran Bloodstone? That is not exactly a cake walk. One of the easier Dungeons yes, but still easy to die in if not careful. Hooray for fire and gas traps.

edit: I finally hit 40/50 and with just a few hours left that may be it.

Last edited:
It's only four hours or so of play to grab that tormented weapon with the Reverie quest. Could be faster if you kill your character and flag heroes to the quest points. You've only got to the end of the month to take advantage of it though. Pretty easy 2 points for your monument.

Hmm, may have to do that. Give me something to do while I wait for GW2 to open. :D

Kyrel are you forgetting visit the Asuran Bloodstone? That is not exactly a cake walk. One of the easier Dungeons yes, but still easy to die in if not careful. Hooray for fire and gas traps.

edit: I finally hit 40/50 and with just a few hours left that may be it.

Oh I still put rotscale on the level harder than this dungeon ^_^

And congrats for 40/50!!!

Back