Last minute items to reach 30.

More than agreed on that Kyrel. Me hates Rotscale, first did it as a level 18 with henchies. Lot's of dying, no cons.

I don't understand what this means. I thought heroes don't trigger quests, and all the areas aren't difficult but for maybe rotscale?

There was someone on Guru saying that the game doesn't spawn creatures if you just have heroes, so you could kill yourself and then flag heroes through to the area, and get credit. Just a way to speed things up so you don't have to fight ordinary mobs across the game.

Could be wrong, I didn't test it. I don't know GW1 that well. Can anyone confirm that this works?

I suppose a running build would also work to bypass all of the mobs on the way.

At any rate, even fighting creatures along the way, it's not a huge time investment. I had a bit of a long trek through Ascalon because I have a sin, and hadn't unlocked most of the outposts in the pre-level 20 areas. The couple of spots there took me a while.

I got to the Jade sea last night and discovered that the character I was using hadn't done the Luxon side at all. I still have all of the Elona reverie stops to make too. I think I'm going to have to spend some time after GW2 starts finishing reverie.

That'll be one of the 2 weapons left to go.

I also need to dig out 2 more minis that aren't duplicates, so 48/50 and almost there!

Ok had a super fun day helping Vanthalion get 4 elite armors for his necro. Sold a bunch of things and used all the funds for mats and plat for the armors.

God bless you and thank you for allowing Wiz and I to help! <3

Ok had a super fun day helping Vanthalion get 4 elite armors for his necro. Sold a bunch of things and used all the funds for mats and plat for the armors.

God bless you and thank you for allowing Wiz and I to help! <3

Thank you guys SO much!

just bought another 10 mini's, so im up to 24 HoM points! woohoo!

that would bring me up to 4 statues, i might just work on the protector of cantha statue instead of beating nightfall to get me to 5 :D

For everybody who, like me, has a tough time with Rotscale... You don't have to kill him for the quest, just visit the mausa... mosa... the tomb. If you charge right up to him (especially if he's focused on some hero cannon fodder) you should be able to trigger it and move on.

Back