Leaving for good!

Quit WoW, you can come hang out in DAoC... good times, relaxing and still a blast! Well until STO (Star Trek Online) comes out. It's great, no stress in this game... (which equals Happy Mordos and happy mordos is fun mordos)

Interesting, how is it less stressful?

Totally read word 3 and 4 wrong...

You're not the only one Im sure. We went to a gun shop once and a girl called him out when he asked me "Which target you want, boops?" and she was like "Did you just call her BOOBS?!" lol....was pretty funny.

Anyways, I appreciate all the comments and fairwells.....................but sadly you havent seen the last of me I dont think...and it's Bill's fault. I still need a good break from WoW though so I wont be around for a little while. btw you guys...Jehosophat is a really good pally healer...keep an eye out for him ;) Lloren you'd better come back before I start thinking he's a better pally healer than you :p

Last edited:
I'm a good pally healer too! When I can play...

Redeemed has lots of good pally healers....we would be better but Lloren kept saying he didn't know how he was so good......or was it that he didn't want to share is secret <insert twilight zone song here>

Redeemed has lots of good pally healers....we would be better but Lloren kept saying he didn't know how he was so good......or was it that he didn't want to share is secret <insert twilight zone song here>

Lloren was feeling the Shammy healing heat. Kristeen and I were breathing down his neck in heals. He pulled a John Elway and got out while he was on top. :D

Back