Map Requests / Complaints

Updated wish list... : )

DM-1 on 1- Fisted-SE
DM-1 on 1- lon
DM-1 on 1- Penetrated-LE (still looking for a clean version)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
DM-CBP3 - cydian
DM-CBP3 - Decay
DM-CBP3 - incapacitate
DM-CBP3 - ironmaiden 2
DM-CBP3 - Salvation
DM-CBP3 - Stronghold_V2
DM-CBP3 - Thor
DM-CBP3 - Yarith_V2
DM-CBP3 - Altertek9
DM-CBP3 - Autumsigh
DM-CBP3 - Twilightinsur
DM-CBP3 - Enslaved
Death Match maps-
BigWig
Tecnica_V-2
Churn ][
Acquisition
Codex-Nexris
CurseV
Devolve
Echelon
Faze
Gutter
lth
Meridian
Oxidized
Worm
Shrine
Razerate
Under ][
Wounds
Tempest X2
Virdian_Tourney
Whiterealm
Malevolence
Elysium
Dante ][
Cangrena
Foundry
Taisheng
Rothem

Last edited:
I just realized that I somehow have domination in my gametype.....however, I couldn't get it to load the maps. Have you guys tried domination on ut 3? Back in 99, domination with instagib was by far my favorite type of game. If you guys know anything about domination on ut 3, please let me know......also, the map rothem might intrest you guys :D

OK, I just realized that i just needed to wait longer for it to load, but I hope you guys check it out. It's really neat.

I think Enslaved is one of my favorite ut3dom maps, because of the really cool effect when capturing points.

I'm adding the "Domination" gametype to the server in response to multiple requests. Link coming soon.

Last edited:
OK, I'm going to list a few problems w/ domination. I'm sure you are aware of just about all of these.

1) when Players join they all bunch up on the red team and the bots on the other teams dissapear. When enough people join, everyone would be on team red and no one on the other teams.

2) There is no green laser for the green team in instagib. This gives the blue team an unfair advantage knowing that all the enemy lasers appear as red to them while the red and green teams can't be positive what team the red laser is coming from. This can be very deceptive.

3) the map down town does not let you hit esc or vote when the match is done. You have to wait for the next map to cycle.

4) We are lacking two map's from the CBP3 pack that are for domination.

5) Text is really small (I don't really care though)

6) a lot of times, these weapons do not show up in enemy bots hands, plasma gun, sniper, and dual enforcers. I noticed that as of today, this effect is the same with human players, and when getting hit with the plasma laser gun. I could not see the beam coming from them. It's really weird.

7) Even though I know exactly where the sniper is on the map, I can not see it or use it. WHen i walk over the weapon spawn point for the gun. It says I have picked up the sniper, but it does not show in my weapons scroll list or I can't select it by using the hot key. Very strange.

8) You can not double click on a persons name in the score board to add that person as a friend.

9) There is no plasma laser gun for me. It dosen't even show up on the map, and even when I walk over the spawn point (which i still have memorized from the 1999 version of the maps) I don't even get a pick up message like the sniper. However!!! The crazy thing about that is the plasma laser gun ammo packs still shows and I can pick those up! I don't understand. : (

That's about all I can think of. I am SOOO greatful that Dan put this on because it takes me back to 99 when i had some of the most fun and epic gaming moments of my life. THANK YOU DAN FOR BEING THE BEST ADMIN! <3

Last edited:
Hey! just wanted to let you guys know that last night, i had an explosion of players come in to try domination and I could not have gotten a more positive responce! I had 7 other guys on the server last night, and many new people I havn't seen before kept coming in today. It looks like Monday nights are going to be huge since I told them that's the time to come for the big games : ) I saw other admins from other servers stop in too. :D Even Taffy will be joining us for monday nights.

OK, I'm going to list a few problems w/ domination. I'm sure you are aware of just about all of these.

1) when Players join they all bunch up on the red team and the bots on the other teams dissapear. When enough people join, everyone would be on team red and no one on the other teams.

2) There is no green laser for the green team in instagib. This gives the blue team an unfair advantage knowing that all the enemy lasers appear as red to them while the red and green teams can't be positive what team the red laser is coming from. This can be very deceptive.

3) the map down town does not let you hit esc or vote when the match is done. You have to wait for the next map to cycle.

4) We are lacking two map's from the CBP3 pack that are for domination.

5) Text is really small (I don't really care though)

6) a lot of times, these weapons do not show up in enemy bots hands, plasma gun, sniper, and dual enforcers. I noticed that as of today, this effect is the same with human players, and when getting hit with the plasma laser gun. I could not see the beam coming from them. It's really weird.

7) Even though I know exactly where the sniper is on the map, I can not see it or use it. WHen i walk over the weapon spawn point for the gun. It says I have picked up the sniper, but it does not show in my weapons scroll list or I can't select it by using the hot key. Very strange.

8) You can not double click on a persons name in the score board to add that person as a friend.

That's about all I can think of. I am SOOO greatful that Dan put this on because it takes me back to 99 when i had some of the most fun and epic gaming moments of my life. THANK YOU DAN FOR BEING THE BEST ADMIN! <3

Those are bugs in DOM. The creators made it very clear that it is the last release so I think were stuck with it. If there's a bad map i'll have to take it out of rotation.

Those are bugs in DOM. The creators made it very clear that it is the last release so I think were stuck with it. If there's a bad map i'll have to take it out of rotation.

If there's nothing we can do about it, I don't mind taking it out, but do you think you could put the two domination maps that came with the cpb3 map pack? those 2 maps were awesome!

If there's nothing we can do about it, I don't mind taking it out, but do you think you could put the two domination maps that came with the cpb3 map pack? those 2 maps were awesome!
There are actually 7 cbp3 maps, will test and add. :)

1) when Players join they all bunch up on the red team and the bots on the other teams disappear. When enough people join, everyone would be on team red and no one on the other teams.
It's most likely a problem with Domination source code. Unfortunately since the developer seems a bit disillusioned with UT3's waning overall popularity he doesn't seem interested in working on it anymore, I doubt we'll see any of these things get fixed.

UT3 was designed to have 2 teams. I don't think it has the ability to have a green shok rifle beam. Unless the problem lies in the UnlaggedInstagib which is an aftermarket creation. Activating gib might be causing a conflict even after you switch back to regular weapons since Domination has its own built in weapons mutator.

I'm not even sure if Domination is supposed to be compatible with gib. Will have to do some checking. We might have to remove gib as an option.

Perhaps the answer to fixing this is to just drop down to two teams.

Removed from map rotation.

7) Even though I know exactly where the sniper is on the map, I can not see it or use it. When i walk over the weapon spawn point for the gun. It says I have picked up the sniper, but it does not show in my weapons scroll list or I can't select it by using the hot key. Very strange.

Perhaps these are caused by an incompatibility with UnlaggedInstagib. Will have to do further investigation.

The Domination scoreboard is an aftermarket creation so it doesn't behave like the stock one.

9) There is no plasma laser gun for me. It doesn't even show up on the map, and even when I walk over the spawn point (which i still have memorized from the 1999 version of the maps) I don't even get a pick up message like the sniper. However!!! The crazy thing about that is the plasma laser gun ammo packs still shows and I can pick those up! I don't understand. : (

Again, perhaps these are caused by an incompatibility with UnlaggedInstagib. Will have to do further investigation.

That's about all I can think of. I am SOOO grateful that Dan put this on because it takes me back to 99 when i had some of the most fun and epic gaming moments of my life. THANK YOU DAN FOR BEING THE BEST ADMIN! <3

Your very welcome, I'm glad people are starting to get good use out of the server.

Last edited:
Oh!!! 7 more maps!? I am soooo excited!!! I hope you can have them up before Monday ToJ nights!! :S

Well we're hogging over half of the redirect space we share with TF2, so I think we have all the maps we're going to have for a while. now you can start weeding out the custom ones you don't like or don't get played. For every new map we add we need to take one away.

Last edited:
Back