most embarrassing GW moment

I don't have an embarrasing moment that I can remember? =)
I have more of a DOH' moment. Awhile back I had a guildee sell me a Rune of Sup Vigor when they were worth 35k. Well, he had identified it but hadn't slavaged it from the armor...
I used a "regular" slavage kit instead of an expert/superior slavage kit and "poof!" I ended up getting some cloth!!!
I was not a happy camper! =O

Ouch! That must have been really frustrating. Sorry 'bout that!

I understand where you are coming from, we have a 2.5 yr old, who we have recently nicknamed "destructo" and a 7 month old, who acts like a newborn (momma's boy :) )I usually play when everyone is in bed or taking naps. Since i work until midnight that works out considerably well for me. Except for last night...we were watching AI until 3:45 in the morning...thank GOD i dont have to wake up early :)

The most embarassing moment was when you were brainwashed by Blizzard ninjas that WoW wasn't a waste of life and isn't actually called "World of Warcrack"

so that is true... and i tried it... forgive me... really... i didn't inhale... i'm ok. i only did it once... all the other kids were doing it... i didn't even inhale so it doesn't count.... and... no... i came to my senses and came back to GW... it is better anyways.

so that is true... and i tried it... forgive me... really... i didn't inhale... i'm ok. i only did it once... all the other kids were doing it... i didn't even inhale so it doesn't count.... and... no... i came to my senses and came back to GW... it is better anyways.
ROFL

I understand where you are coming from, we have a 2.5 yr old, who we have recently nicknamed "destructo" and a 7 month old, who acts like a newborn (momma's boy :) )I usually play when everyone is in bed or taking naps. Since i work until midnight that works out considerably well for me. Except for last night...we were watching AI until 3:45 in the morning...thank GOD i dont have to wake up early :)

Ha! Destructo. I call my daughter "Demolition Girl". My husband works similar hours, so theoretically, I should be able to play games at night after I put my daughter to bed. But after a day of taking care of her, I often have little energy left. Naptimes, when they do happen, are GOLDEN!!! :)

Yeah my wife and I are currently attending Univ of Phoenix, so right after bed time for the kids, we do our homeworks together over the phone.

Yeah my wife and I are currently attending Univ of Phoenix, so right after bed time for the kids, we do our homeworks together over the phone.

ahhhh.... that is cute... *not trying to be sarcastic... that really is kinda cute* .... well... i don't think cute is a good word. i think that is awesome that your wife and you do your h/w together... i've never heard of that happening before.

yeah...i guess it is cute..but cute is good, when you are married at least. Not like watching the notebook and sobbing together kinda cute, but still cute.

When you're in school AND married, you take what you can get. :) When I was studying graphic design, Dorkelf bought me a Titanium PowerBook. He told everyone that he didn't buy a computer for his wife; he bought his wife's time back. :D

Because until I got a laptop and my Adobe software, I spent most nights at the school's studio until midnight or so...

I would've done the exact same! School takes an abundance of one's free time, especially if free time is already limited; but I assume that these minimal sacrifices will pay off in two to three years.

I would've done the exact same! School takes an abundance of one's free time, especially if free time is already limited; but I assume that these minimal sacrifices will pay off in two to three years.

Talk about taking your time. Both me and my wife are postgrades at Sydney Universtiy and are there to 7 or 9 most nights. Luckly we are at the same Uni so we can have lunch together and generally catch up whenever we want.

Back