Movie game

Is that your final answer... Just kidding ima not waiting for a reply! Thats absolutely correct. Post one.

You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And, I go to make sure that they have it.

Alright, same movie, clue # 2. This one should give it away.

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that...for one chance...just ONE CHANCE to come back here to tell our enemy that they may take out lives, but they will never take OUR FREEDOM!!

I know im right.
"Yes! You know what it is don't you boy. Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; that beautiful girl. Come to me my child... That is strength boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!"

"What is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women"

Aye, just picked up a collection with Conan: The Barbarian and Conan: The Destroyer forgot how much I loved that movie.

"An ancestor of mine maintained, that if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

koo ^_^ havnt played this game in forever I think. Uhh, ok, my quote is.... "You have the spirit to fight back, but the good sense to control it. Your eyes are full of hate, 41. Thats good. Hate keeps a man alive."

What took you
tounge.gif

Back