Movie game

Sorry, just read the quotes. I didn't read the second quote because I think I have it with your first.

Mad Max?

Wasn't "The Passion" in Hebrew (I haven't seen it yet)? If so, would that actually be a vocal "quote," or would it be a quote from a sub-title?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SLAM @ Mar. 29 2004,11:50)]Wasn't "The Passion" in Hebrew (I haven't seen it yet)? If so, would that actually be a vocal "quote," or would it be a quote from a sub-title?
Officially it was in Latin and Aramaic. However I did catch some Hebrew here and there.

well its been a few days and you never posted a 2ndary quote, but I'll take a stab at it....

umm "a fish called wanda"

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world

this is LoJ from exo computer (powers out 2 blocks away but never went out here
rock.gif
:| )yes it is stripes

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Every red-blooded American knows that the only condiment that you are ever supposed to put on a hamburger is KETCHUP. Or maybe some of that special sauce you like so much here in Canada; which I think has a little bit of mayonnaise in it too, but I swear to God when they start slapping that mayonnaise on there I could kill somebody.

I know im right so here goes.
It's the same things your whole life. "Clean up your room.", "Stand up straight.", "Pick up your feet.", "Take it like a man.", "Be nice to your sister.", "Don't mix beer and wine, ever.". Oh yeah, "Don't drive on the railroad track."

Same movie Second quote.
"This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off, waiting to worship a rat. You know, Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out and they used to *eat* it. You're hypocrites. All a ya."

Back