Neverwinter approaches! Get your D&D on!

Is that SOLA the same as the Saints of Lion's Arch GW2 group? Signed up for a forum account since I'm part of that GW2 group. Couldn't figure out how to reply to the giveaway, though. Oh well. I'm not dying of need to play it just yet. :p

Yes due to overwhelming growth we have turned into a multi-game group. Neverwinter will be our 2nd big game launch with a few playing The Secret World and Tera. SOLA is based off of the 5 solas from the reformation and will be part of the guild name in all our games going forward.

Ewok.....none of the "perfect world" links are working for me. I was letting hubby know about this since I tend to keep him up to date with what the gang here thinks about things.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

The beta just opened. The servers are up and people playing, but at the cost of their website apparently.

First impressions? AMAZING...combat is fluid and very fun, physics on melee hits are satisfying, graphics look quite impressive on max settings. Over all I am very pleased and playing for free makes it all gravy.

There will be a cleric with a mace, just not the "Devoted Cleric" that is their launch class.
Ah, okay. It may redeem itself then.

If I can tear myself away from my Skyrim journal I might give this game a shot. However, these types of games typically don't hold my interest for long as evidenced by my highest characters:

COH - lvl 21;
Champions Online - lvl 24;
DnD Online - lvl 7;
SWTOR - lvl 22;
LOTRO - a couple hours - maybe lvl 5;

Odd exception:
DCUO - lvl 30 (but that might be because I achieved this in the matter of about 2 weeks - I think it leveled quicker than the other games)

My best guess is that they are social games and I typically play them solo due to different play times and character level. Online FPS games don't require coordination of play times or gaining a particular level. Skyrim allows me to play at my own pace.

Briefly played during the beta weekend, wasn't thrilled with it, but looks like it'll be a big hit for people who enjoy(ed) DDO (which I thought was a solid game but didn't really pull me in).

Game Launches on the 30th of this month!! (earlier for us who bought founder packs) We have a large group ready and waiting for launch. The game is a ton of fun and has some excellent features already in place. Like for example they have a website where you can fully use the auction house and the crafting system! (What's up Arena Net, why U make no good on your promised app?!?). The foundry is fantastic with some hardcore Dungeon masters already hard at work churning out episodic content.

Join us for a great launch!

Tuesday is soft launch!!! I have been playing this weekend and the combat is about as fun as it gets in MMO.

Quick bump/update: The guild is still very active in NWO.
I haven't been playing the last week or so, been busy and focusing on SWTOR in advance of server transfers.

NWO is a lot of fun despite the bumps the game has had. The guild is active and it's a great diversion for a f2p.

Back