New forums-wide limit of 100 pages (1,000 posts) per thread

False - Steve and Annie Chapman check, Larry Norman check, Barry McGuire check, 2nd Chapter of Acts check, Rich Mullins check, Apologetixs check, hmmmmm not on the list.

The person below plays GW2.

False (WCS has a really good story behind them, you should check it out)

The person below me has been on a "Missions Trip"

False? I travel as a truck driver and meet many different people and chat about Christ if they ask about my hat. Does that count?

What is "WCS"?

The person below me has traveled more than 1000 miles away for work.

Last edited:
True - Mapped out all of the exits, on all of the interstates in several states. Including rating rest rooms in restaurants and gas stations. Whee funsies!:rolleyes:

The person below has managed to get a college degree at an age greater than half a century.

False.

WCS is White Collar Sideshow. The band I linked earlier in the thread.

The person below me has a job that requires them to sit behind a desk all day (or most of the day).

False, the exact opposite. I do have an office, but it is generally traveling at 65MPH.

The person below me is happy summer is almost over.

Very true, I almost double posted on purpose just to keep it alive :D

The person below me forgot about this epic thread.

Last edited:
Hmmm.....need to be back to playing......

Ursen I probably am a bit depressed today, but hope for the best as usual. So false

The person below me know how to coupon the "right way."

Probably false since I never knew there was a "wrong way" to coupon. I thought the only way to use a coupon was to use it :p

The person below me watches Doctor Who (which I have gotten addicted to since coming the UK)

Who?.... j/k, I have watched it, but not currently.

The person below me doesn't watch TV for entertainment.

Back