New forums-wide limit of 100 pages (1,000 posts) per thread

True.........fond memories of watching that and the real Lone Ranger and Tonto with my dad while growing up. Still miss him, but good memories. The person below me has many "blessings"= children.

True? I have 4

The person below me has more gray hair than their natural color.

Last edited:
True if many can be two and/or I can count grandchildren. The person below knows which car make was advertised as "Wide Track".

edit for simultaneous post, true lotsa grey.

Last edited:
Sorry Ursen.......no idea what "Wide Track" is let alone what car would have been advertised there.....was waiting to see if anyone else knew first. Guess I'm gonna have to Google.......my seven year old keeps saying we can just "google it"........hmmmm the person below me was taught how to use an encyclopedia and the dewey decimal system in grade school and knows what a card catalog is.........WAY before computers here.

I dont know about "WAY" but that is all true.

FYI, "Wide Track" was a Pontiac Grand Prix slogan

The poster below me is NOT taking a transmission out of their SUV over the Thanksgiving Holiday.

True I own a Subaru and a Ford, no Chevy. Actually "wide track" was first used in the late 50's, when the wheels were set wider apart than other makes.
The person below is volunteering to help The Salvation Army this Christmas.

Hmmm. not sure just yet ursen........we haven't gotten into the "real volunteering" yet, but I did explain to little miss what was going on when we saw our first bell ringer today and gave her a handful of change to donate. We are teaching her about charity and her allowance gets divided 3 ways. We also try to donate quarterly to the food pantries.........I'm not extreme, but can coupon with many of them. The person below me actually gets to spend all of the holiday at their actual home........meaning they do not have to take a trip out of town for any of the upcoming holiday season.

True I will be dining with the Corps Officers and her brother at Ponderosa. Which is great, we are volunteering so much we don't even have time to do a complete clean of the house.
The person below plans on watching "A Charley Brown Christmas" and "The Grinch" voiced by Boris Karloff in the coming Christmas season.
Me I plan on watching "A Christmas Carol" starring Sir Patrick Stewart.

Yes.

I used to listen to Patrick Stewart's A Christmas Carol one man show every year, but I lost my CD of it. We also watch A Muppet Christmas Carol too.

The person below doesn't like pumpkin pie and has an alternative holiday tradition.

Yes.

I used to listen to Patrick Stewart's A Christmas Carol one man show every year, but I lost my CD of it. We also watch A Muppet Christmas Carol too.

The person below doesn't like pumpkin pie and has an alternative holiday tradition.

True'ish, False'ish, IDK? I'm fairly indifferent to pumpkin pie. I can't say I've ever desired any nor have I hated it. We watch A Christmas Carol every year but alternatively it's the 1970s musical one with Albert Finney called "Scrooge" which gets my vote as best version. Watch it nowz!

Um, ur, ah the person below me is um, below me!

Last edited:
False, I am NOT below you(this post is tho. lol)

The person below me just got home from work and checks the CGA forums immediately.

False.........my "work" is mostly being a mommy......I am building my business, but being a mommy is still a higher priority. I check in when I can usually a couple times a day to see if I've missed anything needed praying for or those who've pop in from time to time.

The person below me keeps forgetting we're trying to keep this thread going until page 100.

False I can forget my own name at my age, and with my limitations, but this is kinda fun, so I latch on to it.
The person writing the next entry is looking forward to Christmas because it is the celebration of Christ's birth and the wonder that it is.

OH Ursen please please please add me to your prayers for that very thing........I am sooo hoping Christmas and the break around it will be a true blessing for me and my family this year. "Going through one of those valleys, hoping to be climbing back up a mountain....well rather a smaller hill soon"

The next post in this thread is by a "newbie" to our thread stopping in to actually play along........come on now everyone.....once in awhile we need to just do something "silly and fun and off topic" for the normal gaming thread.

Back