officaly changing my main

TO LATE!

ARGHHaghrhrfhxdsdwaestrdfxcjkzdfsAJKxdfvczkljdsfkxhcvxjhdgnfzkcvjhbnkdksfzcvbjcvkdfkkzsjxkcv

:eek:

Redneck cure for Scabies and other such related infestations:
1) Shave half of the affected area.
2) Soak the remaining half in lighter fluid.
3) Light the lihter fluid.
4) Using an ice pick, stab those that try to escape the flames.

Razor 2.95
Lighter Fluid 4.79
Ice Pick 1.99
Following these instructions Priceless

like what, flame tanking or me dpsing, haha!

i'm still a tank. thats not likely to change, though changing it up some is really fun, watching the meter and trying to beat opponents fuels my competitive nature. now flame tanking, thats a whole other thing.........

:D

I'm not a tank anymore... I'm FURY!!! I'm sick of Blizzards making Warriors the all around tank... we are not better at anything then the other tank classes... like they are to us.

Magic tanking = DK
AoE Tanking = Pally
Big hit tanking = Druid
Fast hit tanking = Pally

don't blame you mordos. heres how tanking works anyway, "hey that toons got more hitpoints, make him main tank" i hate what blizz has done to warrior tanks, they have messed them up royally. they have gone from bad to worse, and the gear is so bad for them you spend all your time trying to juggle gems to make your defense cap and lose ground on all the other necessary stats in doing so and trying to keep your hit points up, so don't get me started on what bliz has done to our toons. my gems are almost all def and stam, and that really is bad. and, i get a "higher" piece of gear, and the def stat is worse, explain that. ok, was that grumbly enough to make my point? don't roll a warrior to tank!

Back