Official Legacy of Elijah Enrollment Thread

Those of you who have requested - we have to clear some space for you. The request has been sent to our fearless leader to do so. Should make the invitations shortly.

We had some forum problems today so communication has been sketchy.

Those of you who have requested - we have to clear some space for you. The request has been sent to our fearless leader to do so. Should make the invitations shortly.

We had some forum problems today so communication has been sketchy.

Hopefully this doesn't end up being a double post, but I had tried to post a request last night, but I guess since it was my first post, required moderator approval. Not sure if maybe it got lost in the ether.

ToJ name: phantomFury.9168
GW2 Account Name: phantomFury.9168

Invites sent to you both, phantomFury and Rufus Niglebit - welcome to LoE. I'll look for you in-game.

Invite sent to both, look forward to seeing you on Sanctum of Rall server.

Hi all,
I bought my son gw2 and signed him up for TOJ (application pending)
He is a 14yr old born again believer
Game name is Anthonyluvsgod.2978

Is it possible for me to log him in with my game client and get him in the guild so on Christmas morning he can log in and play?

As soon as his RAM and operating system arrive I'm going to set his tower up and install the game client.

Let me know when you can as I am working towards getting him ready to join us Christmas morning.
Thanks Waynos

Ok done and done. If he takes after Dad he will be a big asset. Pray it will be a good additional bonding time.

ToJ / Forum Name: Soterias
GW2 ID: Aleithei.2150 - Soteri (80 Guardian), Sylvan Aleithei (80 Ranger), Solace Mirae (new engineer)

(Note: I am a member of SoLA, but they no longer have an official GW2 section of their guild. Wasn't sure whether I should be signing up as a Friends & Ally or just as a standard.)

Back