Official Legacy of Elijah Enrollment Thread

ToJ Name: Omega Amen
GW2 User ID: Omega Amen.4370
Character Name: Omega Rohan (Assuming name reservation from GW1 works like I think it does.)

Hi!

My name is Daniel/Dan and I have read the "Official Legacy of Elijah Information" and would like to join. I am a Christian, and, I enjoy gaming. I agree with the doctrinal statement listed in above thread and would love to be a part of the Guild. It is very hard to find Christian gamers, or so it seems. So here I am.

I am currently on Anvil Rock server for BWE3. My gamertag/battletag is: kRoN.5862.

Oh, and this is my first post. ;)

Blessings,
Daniel

Awesome & thank you for coming aboard, and feeling what I & many others have felt with this Guild in GW2. In-game chat or/and on Mumble, as a newcomer, my wife & I felt so at-home & so enjoyed the time together and are looking fwd to our game times together when we go live.

A wonderful Christian fellowship & Family experience!

Thank you LoE!

Greetings!

I've been AWOL from the forums for quite a while, but would very much like to reemerge and play GW2 with you all!

ToJ Name: Sublime
GW2 User ID: Kolbe.1348
Character Name: Kolbe

Update: It is far easier for us to invite, especially when the game goes live, with account names rather than in-game names. If possible, please list your ToJ name and your account ID as well.

Preordered and waiting for Head Start the 25th.

ToJ Name: rhematom
GW2 User ID: RhemaTom.3467
Character Name: Baric Ironfist

I know we shouldn't make comments here, but Bick, my wide???????????????

Hi all,

Looking foward to being a part of this guild.

ToJ name: Dame Paragon
GuildWar2 Account name: WiredHot.7650
GuildWar2 Character names: Dame Parados; Lobo Zed; Soo Choy; Contessa Eclat and Thor Rid

ToJ Name: Naafiysh
CGA Forum Name: Naafiysh
Character Name: Star Munchkin (Human Ranger)

Edit: I requested a CGA Username change to Echodelta

Back