Official Legacy of Elijah Enrollment Thread

So awesome to see all that are Plus all that want to be here in Guild ... Alliance too! representing that which is always Good in heart! So many in TS3! Love the teamwork & help /assistance each provides when possible to another!

Ok done and done both of you. Please if you haven't been invited post your acct name here, we are really trying to get everyone in.

I bet I didn't - but not sure. I'll check as soon as I get home.

I checked - no 'r' - I usually cut and paste the name.

Let me know if you have a problem.

Last edited:
Hi! Was a ToJ member quite a while back. Just started playing GW2.

ToJ Name: Meemee
GW2: Name: Memee

Looking forward to getting the guild invite!

ToJ Name: Gator?? (I have a ToJ account but I don't remember what it was, I haven't used it in a long time.)
GW2 ID: Gator Missile.9374

Last edited:
While I did receive the invite that was sent, I had trouble accepting it prior to my computer crashing for a few days. In the interim, the invite has apparently disappeared (along with all my silver!).

Could you resend an invite to "demoran.8605"?

Thanks!

==

Doulos Theos, Norn Mesmer
Demoran Daybringer, Sylvari Guardian
Marker the Machine, Charr Thief

Looking for Christian Guild

Hey brothers and sisters,

I am looking for a good Christian guild in GW2. I was a member of the LITE guild in GW1 which had a Christian leader, but no real fellowship or standards for chat. I hope that one of the guild leaders from this forum would invite me so that I could have some decent fellowship while enjoying the game. I play both PvE and PvP, and am mostly a casual gamer (as I have a job and other real life responsibilities.)

Some of my characters names are:
Adrian of Rata Sum
Dismas of the Grove
Sebastian of Kryta
Hubert of Hoelbrak

I would really appreciate being part of the Christian fellowship going on in GW2. I am in the R Sanctum server (which i believe many of the guilds here use.) Thank you for your consideration.

Blessings,
Matthias

Hey guys I remember playing GW1 with y'all back in the day. I am going to be more involved with SoLA, but I would like to still keep in touch with you guys so please add me.
account ID: Bread and Circus.8342

Back