ok healing was not for me!!!! =)

i agree with tree here , ret is a lol spec in many way seeing they can barely keep up with other dps in a raid.

well it depends on the raid like any other class actually!
cause things like gruuls BM hunters dont do as well because our pets die so much (unless your bax and have it down to a science on how not to have it die lol) but ret pallys on things like VR do really good since they dont have to run out (i think i mite be wrong)

well ya for pvp they are horrible but for raiding and stuff they arent bad atleast from my experience.

was it niffty? they arent all horrible at PVP, depends on who it is. I'm terrible at pvp and prot spec but I can still beat people, that doesnt mean their whole class is horrible heh

555 DPS has out DPSed just about anyone in a PUG I am came across...and my gear sucks...so...what do you think?

last night i beat a ret pally s1 gear outside IF with me wearing a santa suit on my warlock.

lolret.

Must've been a bad player, no way you would've beat me...

I also don't think it is very nice to talk about Ret pallies badly...especially because we are actually good...you don't know how it feels to be kicked out of 80% of groups because you say you are DPS...it is tough...so lay off...

Last edited:
oh please , im a holy pally who lvled holy from lvl10 to lvl70 so dont go getting on me for it being tough to get into a group because holy pallys have it just as bad to get into certain groups

holy pallies have nowhere near the discrimination against them as ret do, its not comparable hehe, as holy you can almost get into any group you want because most dont like to level as a healer spec

well i did and im better because of it, ive broken the record for most lvls leveled as holy and still hold it atm

well i did and im better because of it, ive broken the record for most lvls leveled as holy and still hold it atm

Congratulations!

209-069_large.jpg

Back