Okay really thinking of coming back to WOW :)

Logos

Okay, I know I posted in the general forums about staying away from MMO(s) but I am seriously thinking of coming back to WoW. I would have to start from scratch which may take a while, but I am up for that. :) I have a family, work, school (two masters), and teach on a regular basis at church...so I am not a HARDCORE gamer, but I do play on a regular basis, usually in the evenings or my days off in between working on school material. I tried out LOTRO again, and well, it is just missing something...not sure what.

I am just looking to have some fun and enjoy the fellowship, also I know I am starting out semi-new, so please bear with me. :)

Last edited:
well, I can't get the client WOWInstaller.exe to work from the Blizzard website, and I don't have the cds...I have tried all the "methods" to fix this...any suggestions???

It worked a few weeks ago, and then I had to unistall several things to make room, and now it will not work, I did a clean sweep of the WoW/blizzard files to make sure there wasn't any more...:eek:

Last edited:
maybe it's the Father's way of saying, "I don't think so."

maybe it's the Father's way of saying, "I don't think so."

Maybe so... So when I try and run the updated I should not be able to if God does not want it? That is how I will sell it to my wife!

Oh you can always download the software from Blizzard.

Lloren, you ever noticed the amount of people that want you back in game... and when I post... nothing. Ahh the love... was I that big of a jerk?

Lloren, you ever noticed the amount of people that want you back in game... and when I post... nothing. Ahh the love... was I that big of a jerk?

If I was playing I'd want you back, Mordos. You are one passionate awesome Jesus loving brother!

You weren't one of my healers, Mordos! Of course we never really got a long but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want you back lol. I know there are plenty of people that are your friends and would love to see you back. Once a part of the redeemed family...always a part of it :) I'd try harder to not be such a pain in your rear though ;)

You weren't one of my healers, Mordos! Of course we never really got a long but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want you back lol. I know there are plenty of people that are your friends and would love to see you back. Once a part of the redeemed family...always a part of it :) I'd try harder to not be such a pain in your rear though ;)

Yeah, just because we didn't get along in game doesn't mean anything, you and Bill have been in my thoughts and on my prayer list for some time. The wife is heading out of town for a few days soon..maybe a good time.

Yeah, just because we didn't get along in game doesn't mean anything, you and Bill have been in my thoughts and on my prayer list for some time. The wife is heading out of town for a few days soon..maybe a good time.

I really appreciate that, thank you :D did you ever try to get her to play? :p

Back