Piece of Triva

ArchAngel said:
ArenaNet is American, NCsoft is korean(i think)

and, well, north koreans have planted many a spy.

and C$, I also play the piano and guitar. not so good, tho.
and well, I do admit, I play a little bass also.
so get a piemonade and calm down.

I have been playing the bongos for 2 months, piano for 4 years :D

well, I've been "playing" the piano for 12 years. but not really playing. so I still suck.
bass was like... 4 years.
guitar.. 1 year.

In Monty Python and the Holy Grail, after he chops off the Black Knight's second arm, King Arthur shouts "Victory Is Mine!"

astrod00d said:
I would assume that they are since they are apparently Farscape fans. One of the main characters on Farscape is a Luxon. Let's face it, the people who made this game are geeks just like us!
Hey! Who are you calling a geek? :mad:

Thrawn said:
In Monty Python and the Holy Grail, after he chops off the Black Knight's second arm, King Arthur shouts "Victory Is Mine!"
"None shall pass!"

"OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"
-famous Soupian soccer battle cry
"EYE BEFORE EEEEEE EXCEPT AFTER SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
-another famous Soupian battle cry

Sometimes while in the middle of fighting, the Guardian henchman in Cantha says, "I'm really left handed". The first time I saw it, I thought of this thread because it is a tribute to Inigo Montoya.

astrod00d said:
Sometimes while in the middle of fighting, the Guardian henchman in Cantha says, "I'm really left handed". The first time I saw it, I thought of this thread because it is a tribute to Inigo Montoya.
And to the Dread Pirate Roberts...except that they aren't left handed!

But I'm not a geek...

And by the way, "None Shall Pass" is actually a new Factions skill. No one seems to have caught that!

Last edited:
My assasin is named Ehud after a biblical left-hander. I think Ehud used a Gladius........read it and see what you think. And, no, I am not left-handed but my oldest daughter is.

Halonic said:
And, no, I am not left-handed but my oldest daughter is.
Halonic is not left-handed, either!

Halonic, you simply must see The Princess Bride! If your daughters haven't seen it already, I bet they would love it!

"Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Revenge. Giants. Monsters. Chases. Escapes. True love. Miracles." Really, you have to see it!

Thrawn said:
SPOOOOOON!!
Not in the face! Not in the face!

Halonic said:
My assasin is named Ehud after a biblical left-hander. I think Ehud used a Gladius........read it and see what you think.
Judges Chapter 3. fun stuff.
I had a warrior named after him for a while, but was no good with him, so he's gone.

Last edited:
I'm considering getting rid of my warrior, but then I'd only have 1 RPing character and Warriors do come in handy, I just need to stop stalling and get past frost gate :p

Back