Please lift my son up

Nought

His name is David (age 17) and we took him to the hospital last night because he has been sick all weekend just to find out that he had a ruptured appendix. He did fine through the surgery, the doctor said that there was a massive amount of puss and gang-green. He still has a long way to go in the healing process, so I ask for as many prayers as possible.

Wow, one of my college mates had this happen. It's the grace of God that he's still standing, but God is a God of grace, so that's good :)

I pray for full recovery in Jesus' name!

my teenage son led our family prayer this morning and prayed for your son
some of his prayer said "we know JESUS is the great doctor and healer capable of anything"
i love it when a child/teen has a caring spirit and prays for others without being prompted

I have prayed that your son can fully recover in God's time, that your family will be strengthened, encouraged, and filled with the Spirit's peace, and that through all this your son's and family's witness to Christ may be increased!

UPDATE..His intestines have not started back yet.. they say it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 days for them to start back up so they had to put a tube through his nose to his stomach to empty it, very uncomfortable. He has a tube sticking out of his incision to drain any more infection out. Now for the God news he has color returning and he is in good spirits. He has a great doctor.
God never left our side and he caught every tear we shed thinking how close we came to loosing our son.

Back