Prayer Requests

Hey guys, I need some prayer for my "job". It looks like things might start picking up and possibly in the future I may be able to be an official staff member at the church. Please pray that I continue to stay rooted in His word, humble and not passive aggressive.

will do

Hey Guys, myself and a friend will be leading our first ever contemporary(at least in this capacity) service. Please pray that we don't stop any pacemakers and glorify God above all else. I'm very anxious about how this is all gonna go down. Please pray for grace for me from the Lord as well as from the other musicians.

Hey Guys, myself and a friend will be leading our first ever contemporary(at least in this capacity) service. Please pray that we don't stop any pacemakers and glorify God above all else. I'm very anxious about how this is all gonna go down. Please pray for grace for me from the Lord as well as from the other musicians.

will do.

Hey guys, asking for more prayer. Since we've started doing a contemporary service at our Church, people on our worship team have started to get sick. I am leading this morning after waking up violently ill in the middle of the night. Please pray for coverage over us, that we would rely on Christ for our strength, and also that I don't barf on my team.

hey my family could use some prayer (the gintz family) one of my cousin's daughter (named lilia) passed away 2 nights ago in her sleep at the age of 14 months and they believe it to be sids. But my family is taking it very hard and one of my other little cousins caden (no idea how to spell it) just went into the hospital last night so its been a rough week. So prayer would be much appreciated

hey my family could use some prayer (the gintz family) one of my cousin's daughter (named lilia) passed away 2 nights ago in her sleep at the age of 14 months and they believe it to be sids. But my family is taking it very hard and one of my other little cousins caden (no idea how to spell it) just went into the hospital last night so its been a rough week. So prayer would be much appreciated

On it.

Hey folks,

My wife and I could use your prayers. We have a big month ahead.

This weekend my sister in law comes in for the Friday to Monday with her husband and 1 year old (first time I have seen him)

Next weekend my mother in law comes in Thursday to Monday (my daughter has a musical these two weekends).

We get a week off. Then we fly to New York for a Lead Pastor job interview Thursday April 7th-Sunday April 10th.

Keep us lifted up please. :)

Hey, could use some prayer today. Really trying not to worry about my little girl. She has a doctor's appointment today, pray that God would touch Lyra's body and heal whatever is going on, and that God would give my wife and I peace about the outcome of today.

Continue to pray for me... I'm still struggling with salvation... it's complex as I am complex... go figure... Just pray that a God smack happens. Before it comes up, I am not questioning God or Jesus, but weather my sins were paid for... once again complex.

Continue to pray for me... I'm still struggling with salvation... it's complex as I am complex... go figure... Just pray that a God smack happens. Before it comes up, I am not questioning God or Jesus, but weather my sins were paid for... once again complex.

On it!

Though not a guild member, I stand in need of prayer. About a week ago I tried for a lethal dose of oxycodone - unsuccessfully. Needless to say this has upset some things around the house and family. Although refusing hospitalization until the med crisis was past, I have since been in the hospital for some medication changes, consults and much more scheduled. Somebody got the hint I am seriously tierd of this tremendous pain I suffer. Imagine what it is like to give natural birth and then multiply it by 10 and you are close to understanding everyday life for me. I appeciate your prayer. I cannot say much of my actions have been rational for a while. Perhaps this sheds some light. Thanks!

Though not a guild member, I stand in need of prayer. About a week ago I tried for a lethal dose of oxycodone - unsuccessfully. Needless to say this has upset some things around the house and family. Although refusing hospitalization until the med crisis was past, I have since been in the hospital for some medication changes, consults and much more scheduled. Somebody got the hint I am seriously tierd of this tremendous pain I suffer. Imagine what it is like to give natural birth and then multiply it by 10 and you are close to understanding everyday life for me. I appeciate your prayer. I cannot say much of my actions have been rational for a while. Perhaps this sheds some light. Thanks!

God is able. He has suffered before us. Will be praying

Please pray for myself and my family, my wife and I need healing in our marriage, my wife needs healing of her body since she believes the last surgery didn't fix everything that was wrong, she also needs help overcoming anorexia earlier this week her mother came over knowing full well that she was anorexic and gave her an exercise video and called her fat; which caused all the work she's put into stopping her anorexia to stop. I'm still looking for a job that will support my family and I, and hope it's something that I would love to do. A job would allow us to get out of my father in laws house, who is very impatient when it comes to our children as he believes my son's autism is just an excuse; and that "he's really just a misbehaved boy, and we can't discipline him right." I also need prayers in overcoming a few of my own personal obstacles, things that I feel are keeping me from enjoying a lasting experience with the Lord.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. The Lord knows I've been carrying a heavy heart for some time now. I've been worried about getting this job so I can pay for my student loans and to be able to help out my parents, like they've helped me countless times, even though they themselves are struggling financially. Pretty soon, my father won't be able to work anymore due to health issues. So the family's financial responsibilities will soon be on my shoulders, as well as my brother's.

I'm sure that these grown-up, real-life stressors have been affecting my personal relationships in a negative way. So, I am left feeling very alone and unsure of what to do, except to pray.

Lord, I pray for your guidance, for your patience and for your strength. Because I am lost.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've been trying to find a job for almost 3 years now in worship ministry. It's been tough. It seems like every time I hear something even kind of good I never hear anything again. I really would prefer not to be a stay at home parent anymore. If you didn't know, my wife and I are expecting in November and she'll be on maternity leave for a while. I've also been trying to get back to school, but I'm unwilling to do it without knowing that I'm going to be able to pay for it. Please pray that my wife would stay strong. She's been a fantastic partner even when times get tough.

hey, i go into today for some stomach tests so hopefully they find out what is wrong. Most of you know i've had stomach issues for something like 14 years now and they have never fixed the problem, so im hoping these last few tests will get it all straightened out.

I would appreciate prayer as major changes for me are coming.

1) Baby #4 for my wife and I is due next month

2) I have resigned from my church and I am going into church planting ministry - this is particularly difficult since it means raising support and having nothing to fall back on. Yet I am confident of God's provision in these days. I am looking forward to sharing the Gospel in communities where there is no Gospel witness.

I am making a decision within the next two days here to enroll in school or not. Please pray that I make a solid decision either way. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back