Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know yet

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
no doubt about it, he will bring good questions to the table and force others to really be different and on the ball. but ya know what? you didt address the fact that if you look at america, an ultra right conservative from texas is the last person people will vote for, for president.

Same as saying: "I could do the right thing, but people will hate me so I will do wrong"

More gray thinking.

To be honest, the more I research about Ron Paul, the more I like him.

However... considering how the primaries work, what will need to be done to get him to be the Republican candidate? It's not just a straight vote, right? Doesn't each state have delegates that declare who it's "for", much like the electoral college?

I could just see him winning the popular vote, but not getting the nomination.

Mods haven't jumped in on this one yet, but BE NICE and stay on topic. We all know religion and politics tend to cause a little friction. Sorry for derailing Atown but at the moment I really don't have a choice.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

To be honest, the more I research about Ron Paul, the more I like him.

However... considering how the primaries work, what will need to be done to get him to be the Republican candidate? It's not just a straight vote, right? Doesn't each state have delegates that declare who it's "for", much like the electoral college?

I could just see him winning the popular vote, but not getting the nomination.

worse comes to worse he runs an an independent. You don't have to be nominated by the republicrats or demopublicans to make a good run at the presidency.

worse comes to worse he runs an an independent. You don't have to be nominated by the republicrats or demopublicans to make a good run at the presidency.

Hmm thats a very interesting point for him to run as a independant, that would be kinda like what Lieberman did, which worked out very well for him

If Hillary becomes president I am either:
2) Moving to another country
3) Crawling up in a ball and wishing the world would end
4) Killing myself

Last edited by a moderator:
like i said in a previous post but in different words : i just pray there are enough men in this country that recognize that they do not want a women president no matter how much they have been brainwashed by affirmative action.

I would be willing to vote for any candidate that is against abortion. Right now, Ron Paul is my top contender, although I disagree with pulling out of Iraq -- it'll just cause lives and instability.

Ron Paul said he would not consider running independent. If he doesn't win the primaries, then he's out. Even then, no one says a single word about him on the news, so chances are he's going no where.

like i said in a previous post but in different words : i just pray there are enough men in this country that recognize that they do not want a women president no matter how much they have been brainwashed by affirmative action.

Wow....quite the sexist remark there.

Since when did being a female have anything to do with it? I would hope that people are judging her for her politics (be it good or bad), not for her gender. I've been very clearly anti-Hillary, but it's because of her politics.

Since when did being a female have anything to do with it? I would hope that people are judging her for her politics (be it good or bad), not for her gender. I've been very clearly anti-Hillary, but it's because of her politics.

In defense of Atown... a lot of us disagree with Hillary's politics, but she seems to be doing well in primary's and such. If she were to happen to end up on the presidential ballot, Atown is hoping people will find any reason not to vote for her.

Vote Gerbil!

While I would definitely vote for someone first for their morality over gender it is a factor afterwards. I have to believe that the Bible puts leadership authority on men in a marriage situation for a logical reason not just because someone has to be the tiebreaker. That does not mean a woman can never be a good leader only that if 2 candidates where equal in all respects other than gender I would vote for the man. Personally I would be absolutely ticked pink if a strong, Christian, conservative woman and or ethnic person was elected as the first president for their group. Why? Because there can only be one "first" in anything. Can you imagine liberal organizations pointing to a conservative Christian female or black president as a role model? I'd rotfl myself to death!

If Hellary becomes president...

Nice misspelling there VK ahem :p. On occasion my father calls them "Demoncrats" in reference to the politicians not voters. For the voter part I think a large part are simply being mislead and it's up to us to show them the truth with love. I had a friend who was a Christian Democrat too. My father asked him why he voted that way once and he said he felt they where more inline with him on economic issues. My father then said "Well which would you rather have a great economy or baby killing"... he voted Republican in the next election and said it felt good to do so :) His wife flipped out though.

In defense of Atown... a lot of us disagree with Hillary's politics, but she seems to be doing well in primary's and such. If she were to happen to end up on the presidential ballot, Atown is hoping people will find any reason not to vote for her.

basically yeah. im not sexist in the least, im not always good at expressing seemingly sexist concepts though, because its one of those things where u just cant help but mess up lol.

Back