Priest QQ on the boards??

however nothing is more disconcerting than seeing that bubble disappear a fraction of a second after you cast it on someone who isn't the tank... because chances are dude's gonna die or get very close to it. However on the whole, damage mitigation is ftw.

The people that need to adjust are dps, specifically melee dps.

They can no longer stand in aoe pools or aoe damage and expect to be healed. they hate it because they fall down the damage meter. But, too bad die. Sorry, that is how this priest rolls.

I am going back to old school. I will heal you if you are helping the team. If you take away from the team you die. You get one waring and this is it. You don't like it reque and wait an hour.

They can no longer stand in aoe pools or aoe damage and expect to be healed. they hate it because they fall down the damage meter. But, too bad die. Sorry, that is how this priest rolls.

I am going back to old school. I will heal you if you are helping the team. If you take away from the team you die. You get one waring and this is it. You don't like it reque and wait an hour.

That is ftw.

Several dps were removed from my group today because of their inability to avoid/get out of fire. I approved of this.

I'm pretty sure if melee dps constantly manage to get themselves into damaging situations I'd just "Lifegrip" them on every pull, lol. (Assuming that spell is in the game as I saw it before.)

Yeah, Leap of Faith is still in here... and man is it fun; but simply moving them away from harm brings up two problems...

First - it costs 2007 mana... mana that could be used to heal the tank.

Second - DPS will get used to the healer moving them for them instead of them consciously moving and bandaging or using a health pot.

Says the Pally....

It's still not "easy" though. Comfortably challenging might be a good way to describe it.

Same story. If dps/tank/healer makes a mistake, I run out of mana and we all die.

Well, I know that within the initial month that 5 mans should be challenging and not something you can steamroll through as well as remain that way longer than the LK 5 mans harking more to the age of the BC 5 mans. Then again, Blizzard has addressed mana pools of priests and some such but I'm sure there are some that are managing decently.

What are all your priests specs?

I know this is different cause um shadow, but unless I take steps to regen my mana I'll be out by the middle of the fight. I can't do the same thing as wrath and just go all out crazy all the time.

Unbuffed my priest has 82,199 mana and his average gear item level is 321.

I think I'm going to try holy again.

Edit: 74k. I just respecced to Holy to see what happens haha.

Last edited:
Back