PSA: Celebi distribution event ends tomorrow (3/24)

Tek7@Work

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
MARCH 1–24 |Nintendo Network
The second Mythical Pokémon of the Pokémon 20th celebration is Celebi, who debuted in Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver for the Game Boy Color. Now Celebi is once again available for a limited time via Nintendo Network! This Celebi has the same moves as the original Mythical Pokémon and is ready to confound its foes and support its teammates in battle!

Receive Celebi via Nintendo Network beginning March 1, 2016, for your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. The Pokémon will be available only until March 24, 2016, so don't miss this opportunity!
Source: http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html#mar

You don't have to step foot inside a GameStop for this one. (Huzzah!)

So go get it if you have already!

Tagging @Kendrik on this so he's sure to see it.

Shoot. Had no idea. Will have to set up my 3DS Wi-Fi connection to grab that. Thanks for the heads up! :D
You're very welcome!

I almost panicked yesterday when I thought I'd missed it, then breathed a sigh of relief when I discovered I still had 2 days to pick up the gift.

And while I'm here, I might as well post the full distribution event schedule for 2016:
  • Mew: February 1 - 24, 2016 at GameStop
  • Celebi: March 1 - 24, 2016 at Nintendo Network
  • Jirachi: April 1 - 24, 2016 at Nintendo Network
  • Darkrai: May 1 - 24, 2016 at GameStop
  • Manaphy: June 1 - 24, 2016 at Nintendo Network
  • Shaymin: July 1 - 24, 2016 at Nintendo Network
  • Arceus: August 1 - 24, 2016 at GameStop
  • Victini: September 1 - 24, 2016 at Nintendo Network
  • Keldeo: October 1 - 24, 2016 at Nintendo Network
  • Genesect: November 1 - 24, 2016 at GameStop
  • Meloetta: December 1 - 24, 2016 at Nintendo Network
Looks like I'll have to grit my teeth and step inside a GameStop in May, August, and November to get my codes...

Back