Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition

Tek7@Work

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
I pre-ordered the game back in late March and received it last Friday (on my birthday, yay!).

Has anyone else purchased the game yet?

After playing the demo, I discovered that I am utterly hopeless with P&D's puzzle mechanic.... Timed things generally make me panic. Though maybe I just need more time with it.

Going to trade in Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 7, so I should have enough money for a game. Depending on which one GameStop has, I'll get either Story of Seasons or this.

My phone provider, Brightspot Mobile (which is being folded back into T-Mobile for better or worse), hooks me up with a $25 giftcard at Target (who runs the company) every six months. Just got one. Sooooo... I put it toward the $30 title of sheer brilliance that is PADZ/SMBE.

Would have been worth the sticker price without flinching, but getting it for a fiver and tax outta pocket? Even better.

I've not gotten into PADZ yet, but I'm actually impressed by how well they combined the mechanics with the SMB license so far.

My phone provider, Brightspot Mobile (which is being folded back into T-Mobile for better or worse), hooks me up with a $25 giftcard at Target (who runs the company) every six months. Just got one. Sooooo... I put it toward the $30 title of sheer brilliance that is PADZ/SMBE.

Would have been worth the sticker price without flinching, but getting it for a fiver and tax outta pocket? Even better.
Huzzah! Welcome to the fold. :)

I've not gotten into PADZ yet, but I'm actually impressed by how well they combined the mechanics with the SMB license so far.
I've been playing PADZ but haven't played past the 4th or 5th stage of PAD SMBE yet. I might switch back and forth between the two once I get farther in PADZ.

I played through a few levels with a Horus (who evolves from Chich) rainbow team last night and had to play through 3 times to clear a stage. I could go with an easier team, but I'm a sucker for high-risk, high-reward teams. :)

Back