Question for theists...

NO im saying this is the closest thing we have ot them right now.

Maybe you could research this, what would kill only large animals? I dont have the answer.

My text is gold because its shiney!

Byblos, I think YOU are the one that doesn't have the answer.

I'm sorry, but nothing you have said is possible, plausible, logical or reasonable.

If you don't have the answer then why are you posting responses to these questions? You suggested a solution and then when I called you on it, you fell back to not knowing the answers. Look, not everyone has the answers, I certainly don't, but if you can't back up your theories, then they are just that, theories. No one else will believe you unless you can back up those theories with some evidence and fact.

You should have just stated at the beginning that you didn't have any answers, but instead had some interesting theories to discuss.

I explained that EVolution is a word and a Theory and that One God could be the ancestor of all the kinds there are now.

I asked four questions, you answered neither of them.

They are, again:

Where do Dinosaurs and hominids fit into your view of creation?
When were they created?
Why were they created?
Where did they go?

I don't care what your view of creation is, what I care about is these four questions. If you don't want to answer these questions, fine, then don't, but don't participate in this thread if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

mad.gif

Dinosuars existed but were destroyed during the flood.
they were created bfore the flood, maybe they are the giants mentioned in the bible?
Why? Only God knows why.
THey died.

I already said all of these things.

Again?

Dinosaurs existed which we know because entire skeletons have been found buried and preserved under layers of earth.

Giants are mentioned alot in the bible before the flood. ANd theya re never described as being human, and were dinosaurs not giant?

THey died... well they arent around are they?

See, originally you stated that is was POSSIBLE that dinosaurs existed, now you have given me a good reason for them actually existing. Now you're talking with certainty instead of a possibility.

Do you see the difference?

Now let's look at my questions again, did I ask if dinosaurs existed? No, I did not. What I asked was this:

Where do Dinosaurs and hominids fit into your view of creation?
When were they created?
Why were they created?
Where did they go?

You're telling me that the dinosaurs died, but I asked where they went, how they died. I didn't ask IF they were dead. That led to your answer of them not being on the Ark, which led to further inconsistencies until you basically answered, "I don't know".

So you see, you really haven't answered my questions.

NO differene, its all the same. Maybe.

grrr your really stating to make me mad with your bullcrap.

Whre do they fit into the bible.... AS THE GIANTS
when were they created.. BEFORE THE FLOOD
WHy? ONLY GOD KNOWS HWY HE CREATES
Where id they go? THEY DIED!!!!

you surely have not asked how they died! Take an english class!

THe USA ARMY has me scored as the 98% in the Unitewd states in word understanding, So dony ou challenge my language skills!

If anything I challenge your ability to spell correctly when you're heated :p

What I asked, regarding their disappearance, was how you rationalized the death of land dinosaurs, but could not rationalize the death of seafairing dinos, or airborn dinos (they could have landed on the ark). Nor did you rationalize how plant life was able to remain without sunlight and in the presence of salt water.

"NO differene, its all the same. Maybe." And you claim I'M the one confused?

SPelling doesnt matter....

I ahve told you everything except the escientific explaination of how these things died or survived because I forget!

Read that sentence over again carefully. NO difference, its all the same. Maybe
THat sentence means, there is no difference they are both meaning maybe.

The spelling was a joke, calm down
smile.gif

And actually, you have not told me how they died, you said, "THEY DIED!!!!" That doesn't tell me much
smile.gif

You did not answer any of my other questions regarding the supposed death by flood. I said, "What I asked, regarding their disappearance, was how you rationalized the death of land dinosaurs, but could not rationalize the death of seafairing dinos, or airborn dinos (they could have landed on the ark). Nor did you rationalize how plant life was able to remain without sunlight and in the presence of salt water."

If you don't know, then you don't know. There's nothing wrong with not knowing, it's how we learn and gain knowledge, but don't tell me "you forgot" when you actually never knew.

You never asked how they died, you asked where they went.

There is answer why the water dinos and plants, but I do not know the answer because I forgot... It doesnt matter enough for me to memorize how or why but I do know it Did happen.

Meh, I'm getting tired of your loopy logic.

I'm not asking you to memorize any facts, I'm only asking you to UNDERSTAND them before trying to pass them on to others.

LOL, so I'm a numbskull am I?

If you truly understood it, you could describe it to someone else, or am I too thickheaded to even bother with?

And again, if you didn't want to explain any of your theories, why are you even participating in this thread?

Back