Question to you

What do you normally play?

• Total voters

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
I've seen a lot of activity pick up in StarCraft in general the last few days, and especially among ToJers.

Most of you I don't think even know each other in-game, at least not very well, and I'd like to start getting to know you and introducing you to each other through games.

With that said, what kinds of games do you typically play? What are you most interested in? And what would you like to see from the Chapter side of things?

I do have a ToJ clan started and have invited people as I see them. I believe we have about 5 members now, but there are several more who actively play that I haven't reached out to yet.

I mostly play ladder matches when I play SC2, but I burnt out a few weeks back. (The problem with being a gamer who plays by mood and trying to focus entirely on one game for an extended period of time despite that nature.) Plannin' to pick back up soon, but haven't felt in the mood for it last week (despite picking up my preordered copy of HotS... go figure).

If there's enough activity again, I'd love to see chapter tournament ladder... or a round robin... at some point. I think that'd be altogether spiffy.

I mostly play ladder matches when I play SC2, but I burnt out a few weeks back. (The problem with being a gamer who plays by mood and trying to focus entirely on one game for an extended period of time despite that nature.) Plannin' to pick back up soon, but haven't felt in the mood for it last week (despite picking up my preordered copy of HotS... go figure).

If there's enough activity again, I'd love to see chapter tournament ladder... or a round robin... at some point. I think that'd be altogether spiffy.

+10 spiffy as well.

I mostly play with my son, whose only 10 years old, and we tend to play 2v2 ranked. Although with HOTS we are playing against the computer a lot because we could never win games in the HOTS beta. We are getting a lot of practice. When I can I also try to rope friends into games of 3v3 so that I don't always have to feel like I am playing 2v1.5 but I really enjoy HOTS. I think alone if I played enough I could hit Silver, and I don't know about anything higher but I only play by myself maybe once or twice a week.

I would join the ToJ clan, and I am not sure if I am going to start a family clan with my son. It would be good for him to see that there are other Christians around that enjoy Starcraft 2 because none of his friends do. Plus I am sure when he is 13-16 he will outstrip me in game playing.

I would also play in a ToJ tournament (and let my son play as well) no matter that it would be just for fun for us. Well maybe if there was a Bronze tourney we would do well.

If there are any other Bronze players in SC2 I would gladly play with them and help them enjoy / learn the game.

Hi Ursus, what's the number attached to your account? You can find it if you click add friends, and it will tell you.

Can players that don't own Heart of the Swarm (I'm holding out for that $20 price point) still join the ToJ SC2 clan?

If so, I'd like an invite to the clan, please and thank you. :D

Can players that don't own Heart of the Swarm (I'm holding out for that $20 price point) still join the ToJ SC2 clan?

If so, I'd like an invite to the clan, please and thank you. :D

Yeah Tek, you definitely can. I think we both have to be online, but I'm online most nights so you can just hop on and find me. Or just shoot me a text.. lol

I'm in the SC2 ToJ clan! Thanks for the invite, Bowser. :)

Back