Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam, Prophet Elhanan whispered me about you the other day, so I'm guessing you want to be in the same guild [SoE] as he and Valora so I send an invite from that guild too.

Ahh that's right, I'll delete the invite from SOE so you don't get confused.

Hi, I'm an old former member who "moved on" to WOW from GW but now am back to playing GW.

TOJ Name: Quantum_Man
In Game Name: Quantum Night

Hey guys. Quantum Man, I've invited you to SOE. Your all squared away. Welcome to the Alliance :). I've seen you around CGA before but I know most people haven't. But that's why we have the Get To Know Your Guildies Thread!

Dtroyer. I tried to invite you, but it said you are already in a guild. If you still want to join Spirit of Elijah than you will need to leave your current guild and let us know. Not a problem. Just let us know whats goin on. :)

Have a good week guys!

Request to join - WoX guild members to join SOE

We are the members of the Way of the Cross Guild and would like to join the Spirit of Elijah group as a group to stay together. I will have disbanded our guild tonight and we should be ready to join right away. All of our member info follows. Thanks! Rusty & the old WoX guild.

Rusty
ToJ: CrossStar
GuildWars: Rusty Cross

Micah
ToJ: moderndaymicah
GuildWars: Ferella Torsch

Gary
ToJ: Nassion
GW: Shadoe Reaver

Rebecca
ToJ: zekkers
GW: Angelina Windsong

George
Toj: dvlordofthesith
GW: Azaran The Strider

Welcome, invites sent to [SoE] - please frequent the forums, and introduce yourselves.

I am Emporer Tydus. It is my TOJ name and Username on Guild Wars. I would like to join this guild because i like that alliance and I love being in a guild with other brother and sisters in Christ.

I'd love to join your guild. I met "Jsus Saves" in Proph and I figured he was probably in a christian guild, so yeah. He gave me the site.

My character's name is Yuffy Lumpen. He's basically the only character I play on anymore.

request to rejoin

I would like to rejoin SOE OR HsC please. I refuse to let any of my past mistakes happen again. I refuse to use all caps in either ally or guild chat. I miss being in the same circle of people I used to hang out with. Yes, there is still the friend list, but you can only talk to one at a time. You can't get into a full conversation with two or three interacting together. I have decided that no matter what (I hope) I'll just quit the game and go to God if any sort of problem arises, and after going to God and cooling off, if still needed, I'll calmly confront the person.

Not only do I ask to rejoin in this forum, but I hope that, with my explination, any one else who read it can help me hold to this whether or not I am allowed back in.

I'd love to join your guild. I met "Jsus Saves" in Proph and I figured he was probably in a christian guild, so yeah. He gave me the site.

My character's name is Yuffy Lumpen. He's basically the only character I play on anymore.

Hey Yuffy! SoE is part of a larger group called the Tribe of Judah. Just so all of our members can reap the benefit of having GW friends and the friends in any other games they may play, we have all our members register with ToJ before joining SoE. So head over there and register really quick. It'll take about a day, 2 at the most to get your account activated there. As soon as it is, take your ToJ name and repost in this thread. As soon as that happens, I'll send you an invite. Thanks! Can't wait to see ya in the Alliance! God Bless!

I would like to rejoin SOE OR HsC please....

Hey Bonita. I and we cannot speak for HsC, but as for SoE/SOE we, the officers, will have to discuss it with Derk, and he will have to talk to you privately.

Hai everyone. :D

Mai name is Connor. I signed up for ToJ and got accepted. I would really like to join SoE.=)
My IGN is Yuffy Lumpen.

Oh oops! Sorry I didn't realize someone replied to me. I joined ToJ, and yeah. Umm, my name on ToJ is ChristFTW. Er, christftw. :D

[CA]Christian Alliance [I think that's thier name, I know that's thier tag] would like to join our Alliance.

The leaders name is 'Golden Phinox'
They are a Luxon guild atm, within the [LAMB]alliance that [LoL] was formerly a member of.

Golden Phinox said it would be a few days before it was opportune to post here, but I wanted to give ya'll a heads up ;)

Last edited:
Hello Fate Lord! Have you registered at http://www.toj.cc yet?

Here are our recruitment steps:
(http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18282)

How to join SoE/SOE

(1) Read through the Tribe of Judah Online Ministry Charter and agree with it. (http://www.toj.cc/toj.php?x=main/join)

(2) Apply to join ToJ by filling in the fields as completely as you can (remember to include your testimony) and click 'Apply'.

(3) Once your application has been approved, Make a request to join the request to join thread in the SoE/SOE Main Forum. Include your ToJ screen-name and in game character name.

Hey Fate Lord,

I know Fate Lord is your char name, is it your ToJ screen name too? Can't wait to see you in the Guild.

(P.S. Awesome job at church today!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back