Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Request to Join

Guild Wars PVP, Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall
Main Character: Justice The Hero
Tribe of Judah Member Name: JusticeHero

joining with a new char.

hey guys its me again ive got one new char. to be allowed in the guild if u would

his name is: David Gods Servent

if u could i would be eternally gratful.

Welcome Paul and Wendy! invite just sent out in-game. We hope you guys have fun here and dont be afraid to ask for anything.

and Robinhood, i tried adding David Gods Servent, but it says that no character exsits of that name. Typo maybe?

hey guys its me again ive got one new char. to be allowed in the guild if u would

his name is: David Gods Servent

if u could i would be eternally gratful.

Unless this toon is on a new account all of your guys will be in the guild. 1 invite per account is all you need.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Request to join

Hi! Cool idea to have a Christian guild. I've been playing for about a year along with my two sons (we do mostly PVE together).

Thanks for contacting me with info on joining.

Hey Jet, welcome to the forums. I tried to send the invite, but it said you were already a member of another guild. I'll try again later.

EDIT: I've whispered you in game a few times too, but got no reply

Last edited:
I'm a long-standing Christian. Though I have no official church, I lean more-so to the Anglican Church. I'd be more than happy to join with my fellow believers. My in-game characters are:

Zypheres Detarlgo
Sine Cor et Animus
Angelus Cruxis
Darebo Meum Amans
Divinus Messor

I'm a long-standing Christian. Though I have no official church, I lean more-so to the Anglican Church. I'd be more than happy to join with my fellow believers. My in-game characters are:

Zypheres Detarlgo
Sine Cor et Animus
Angelus Cruxis
Darebo Meum Amans
Divinus Messor

What is your Toj name? I couldn't find you listed.

request permission

hello,
I am asking for a request to join SOE
My characters are
Dumakwel Morgalek
Katyana Chan
Lon Barron
Thank You

Gilroy, Kalikshamad, and AgentDirt I did not see you registered on the toj.cc website once you have been accepted into the Tribe of Judah I can send you an invite!

sign me up please! GW character names:Dj Morphosis,King Edom,The Rayderz
ToJ name:N/A i click on the link and it says page cannot be displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back