Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

Not sure if anyone noticed, but I took a silent leave of absence few months back, due to personal reasons. I am back into playing gw, and wanted to see if I could get an inv back.

Thanks!

Hi, I would like to join SoE.

Hi, everyone. I have played most of the Prophecies campaign solo (on last mission right now), and I was hoping to find some nice people to play with in Guild Wars and learn a few things (like PvP) while I am it.

Here is my info:

ToJ Name: Omega Amen
Prophecies Char: Rohan A Omega

I have literally just got Factions/Nightfall/Eye of the North a couple of days ago and I just made two new characters as well:

Factions Char: Jing A Omega
Nightfall Char: Cyril A Omega

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi-ho. I have been playing GW for about a year now, and have yet to find a guild that I consistently enjoy playing with. A run into a few nice people here and there but I am looking for a fun and active group to fellowship with while having a good time.

ToJ Name: Sama
Primary GW Characters Name: Hito Sama (Rt)

Other GW Characters with over 100hrs: Splint Sama (Mo), Itoku Sama (R), Kilt Sama (D), Green Sama (A)

I spend most of my time in PvE, with some AB here and there (if I can find a good team). I have all chapters of GW and reguarly make farming runs through CoF, UW and other EotN Dungeons, as well as replay various chapters for fun.

I love playing with other people and helping new players get started or through missions. I also enjoying sharing my own wealth and items with other players to help them (or just for fun).

Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know all of you. ^_^

-Sama

I would like to join SOE

Character Name

Wizard Ron Level 10

I am not sure if my character name is acceptable, the wizard handle was about me being a teacher, but i will understand if some may be offended with its association with magic, I would be willing to create a new character, if appropriate etc. I thought I would check first before I deleted the character.

I am a HS teacher and a Y&F Minister.
Blessings,

I would laugh if it was offensive, considering lots of the skills in GW are "spells." lol
Thanks for trying to be considerate of peoples convictions though. ^_~

What subject to you teach Ron?

Hey Tnarg. Have you signed up with Tribe of Judah yet? If so I just need your ToJ name and I'll be able to invite.

And don't worry about the name. We know you mean well.:)

~Stc

KajiSama,
In answer to theWhat do I teach?, I teach High School AutoCAD, Electronics and Video Production. All the fun stuff, hehe!
Blessings
Tnarg

My TOJ name is Prophet Elhanan
My GW name is Prophet Elhanan

I do have a question though, my friends that are currently in my Guild also want to join. There are only 4 of us currently, will they have to sign up to TOJ as well to join the SOE Guild, or will we all be able to be accepted at once? And will I need to delete my Guild in order to join? Anyway, look forward to joining the SOE. God Bless!

-PE

Wow. So many invites all at once. I guess when it rains it pours! and we love the rain!! :)

Ok Tnarg and MHArgentum i'll invite you guys in about 5 mins when I finish my rounds.

Prophet Elhanan I can't seem to find you registered on the ToJ site. Have you gotten a confirm on your registration?
Also in order to join SoE you will have to leave your current guild. Your friends will have to sign up with ToJ and you can PM me or they can post here and they'll get invited.

Tnarg and MHArgentum and American Judkins if you feel like it post in the Get To Know Your Guildies thread so we can get to know you more. Welcome to the guild!

~Stc

Last edited:
That's the ToJ forums. Toj.cc is the ToJ site you will need to register there.

O.K. I got myself signed up on the correct site now. lol It says I will receive an email in the next couple of day(lets hope real soon). Thank you for your help Stc95. I look forward to being part of this community.

Also, I will let my friends know about the signing up tonight on Skype. I'm sure they will be as excited as I am to join.

-PE

Ok sounds good. Glad we could get that straightened out. Shoot me a PM or post here again when you get confirmed and we'll get you into SoE.

Hope to see you in-game soon!

I just got my acceptance email to TOJ. So here is my info...

TOJ: Prophet Elhanan
GW: Prophet Elhanan

Thanks for helping me get it all worked out. Can't wait to get the invite. :)

-PE

Hello,
My husband (Prophet Elhanan) just joined Spirit of Elijah and I would like to be in that Guild too. So I signed up to TOJ and they are processing my info now, is there anything I should be doing in the mean time? Thanks in advance for any help!

-Valora Maris

Hey Valora.

As soon as you get your ToJ confermation post your IGN here and your ToJ name and we'll get ya invited.
EDIT: we'll also put you two into the same guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back