Robot Roll Call - reply if you'd like a summer writing challenge

dorkelf

Let me know if you would prefer to do two or three flash fiction assignments in the range of 300-500 words, or one longer short story assignment not to exceed 3000 words or so. The flash fiction contest requires at least an hour but not more than three hours or so for each flash assignment to write, edit and read other submissions. The short story assignment would probably take roughly the same amount of time overall.

Woohoo! A challenge! Count me in!!!! I'll do three short stories if allowed! Anybody else up for some unserious writing? P.s my time for writing stinks because my job drains me like none prior. Yeah my writing prolly still stinks but it's still in fun! Jump in with me plzzzzzz!!!!!

When would the challenge officially start? I'm moving in two weeks and won't even be able to think about writing (even flash fiction) for another week after.

Assuming I can fit it amid the chaos, though, I'm totally in. :D

Well, its good to have at least four or five participants, but since we will have more than one flash fiction challenge I can get the first one started with just the three of us. Maybe that will help drum up interest as well. I will post something early next week when I return from out of town.

Back