Server Additions

I think the limit of 4 per class is great, I really don't think it will be that big of a deal b/c there is only 10 people per team. Also like the new auto balance feature, although i have not used it yet I think it is a good feature.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind limiting pyros and spies too. <3

I would definitely agree with limiting pyros, but as someone who plays spy quite often, spys tend to be a self limiting class. If you get more than 2 spies, sometimes even one, the other team gets so paranoid it becomes impossible.

I would definitely agree with limiting pyros, but as someone who plays spy quite often, spys tend to be a self limiting class. If you get more than 2 spies, sometimes even one, the other team gets so paranoid it becomes impossible.

It can sometimes be almost funny/frustrating playing on a team with a lot of spies (I usually switch though). It's like you go to stab one guy and see another spy alert him, he gets away but you get the wrench meant for him XD. That's not to say more than two spies can't be effective it's just more often the reason your team is losing than winning.

On an odd side note it kind of reminds me of Metal Gear Solid where the enemies need X amount of time to go back from "alert" status :p.

Back