Server Downtime Extended

CGamer

Gnome Priest
Apparently Blizzard has run into some complications with the patch and has extended server down time until 1pm PST. Ohhhhh Why??

I have the patch already downloaded and waiting to play.:mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:

We should all recieve the epic item of our choosing as a result.:D :D :rolleyes:

It seems that Blizzard has yet to address the server lag issue if they have to extend the downtime till 1pm pst. They really need to get their act together or they will lose customers.

You may as well wait and get it from the Blizzard downloader, youll be waiting anyway. :)

I didn't update our link for the patch as I had to go to work this morning...oh the humanity of it. LOL.

I'd rather not be able to play at all today then to have to deal with the lag of the last week for another hour.

AUUGH its past 1pm pst and i still cant log on!!

I'm waiting to log on to see if i finally hit rank 10! THIS IS TORTURE!!

Yeah this is pretty much the worst thing EVER! Been trying to get on for the past couple hours now and still no luck... Blizzard needs to get its act together

Ya i can log in just fine but no servers are up yet. Guess the clocks work differently there..i dont even get the message about the servers being down no more.

Same.
I think pst is the same as server time. I live on east coast so the time is just server time + 3 hours. It's 5:15 here, meaning it's 2:15 pst. They said it would be up 1:00 pst. It's not. :(

hmmm ... some people seem a little TOO dependant on WoW. Time to start up a regular meeting of WoW'aholics Anonymous (WA), first meeting will be in the Stormwind firstaid station at 9:00pm server time. I expect to see everybody there, except me, because I'm in denial and don't have a problem.

problem? what problem? its this stuff people call real life thats scaring me..can you believe some people say it exists? Now those are the people that really need some meetings or something :eek:

<picks up and dusts off a book> hmm? what's this thing? <attempts to login to the book> pssshtt, guess this server is down too.

I playing NFS: Most Wanted for the time being. But its almost 6:30 Eastern and the servers arent up yet. They said they have extended the down time to 4:00 PST (7 Eastern).

Jaz do you guys get the lag and random boots on Emerald Dream like we do on Stonemaul?

Back