Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Maybe (with guidance)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Maybe when I'm older

• Total voters
my 11 year old brother plays halo, and we've been playing halo for i think 2 years, so hes been playing since he was 9.  Besides, some blood and cussing its ok.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moommoon128 @ Oct. 08 2004,4:10)]i'm thirteen
If your parents don't want you to play it, then no.

Otherwise, it's tame gore-wise compared to most of what is out there.

1. There is no gibbing
2. There is very little blood, especially red blood.
3. Shooting of humans is never rewarded.  (The SPARTAN-II project makes the player characters basically non-human)

Also, Bungie decided not to make the humans cuss too much, you will not hear the F or S word.

Although with Halo 2, they know they're making a mature game, so expect more cussing.

Your a cyborg... and you can kill the humans but if you do they will kill you for it. And umm yeah your Guy is half human so he bleeds red.

Yeah its up to them really.... But I personally dont see anything wrong with sci fi alien slaying... as long as it isnt brutal or gorey... I mean you ARE defending humanity in that game.

Yeah, you.
laugh.gif

It depends on what things bother you. (and what your parents say) There is some blood and language, but it's not too bad.

============
POSSIBLE SPOILER
(probably not though)
============

The Flood scared the pants off me the first couple times I played it. Maybe I'm just a wuss.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ Oct. 09 2004,2:18)]It depends on what things bother you.  (and what your parents say)  There is some blood and language, but it's not too bad.

============
POSSIBLE SPOILER
(probably not though)
============

The Flood scared the pants off me the first couple times I played it.  Maybe I'm just a wuss.
Dude that's SO a spoiler! :-(

Not really, like he has any idea what "the flood" is. It's really up to your parents to decide, if you're a mature enough 13 year old I wouldn't stop you from playing it. But if your parents say no, then that's up to them, maybe they don't know what they're talking about, but you just have to respect their decision.

Back