So what are you all playing on the PC these days?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
A few years ago, I spent ~$800 on desktop computer upgrades for the first time in over a decade. I got some great use out of my gaming rig before my second daughter was born. Since then, my gaming time has shifted from PC and console to mobile and handheld, more out of necessity than desire.

My wife and I are frantically cleaning with the goal of moving our younger daughter (who's now 10 months old) from sleeping in our room to her own room. I won't bore you with the details, but please understand that 2 adults working 40 hours a week, attending church twice a week, and making time to spend with our children does not make keeping a house clean easy (or possible, perhaps).

When my younger daughter does start sleeping through the night, I hope to start playing PC games again. But I recently realized that I don't even know what PC games the CGA community is still playing these days. I'm confident that I could drop in to Guild Wars 2 again and find some Legacy of Elijah folks to play with (once I get caught up on the many months of lore I've missed) and I still play TF2 with Tribe of Judah on Tuesday nights on occasion.

But beyond that, what's popular on PC now?

Sadly... nothing. The PC gaming as a whole has dried up. Not to say that there aren't a lot of fun games out there, but there isn't a "blockbuster".

Blizz games. Diablo 3, HotS, Hearthstone, and of course WoW. World of Warships, and the occasional League of Legends.

PC games? Mostly Diablo and Might and Magic: Duels of the Champions these days. Now that I finally reacquired a 360 and a PS3, they (ie, Destiny) get most of my gaming love.

GW2, Heart of Thorns the expansion will be released Oct 23. Will be glad to see you there. If you've been gone longer than 6 months the changes will blow you away.

GW2, Heart of Thorns the expansion will be released Oct 23. Will be glad to see you there. If you've been gone longer than 6 months the changes will blow you away.

true story bro, me and my wife were soooooo confused!!!!! And then LA blew my mind O_O

HoT will be exciting but I'll probably have to enter late.... we have renters in our house and we're thinking of getting Ark survival......

/bump

Reviving this thread because I've been itching to play multiplayer PC games lately.

I still try to play Team Fortress 2 once a week with Tribe of Judah (game nights start at 8:30 p.m. Central on Tuesdays!), but I'm wondering what games and servers would yield some social interaction during random times throughout the week.

Currently patching the Crew, and just signed up for another free trial of EVE. Because EVE.

Most of my gaming time is on my PS3 lately, though.

been playing a lot of heros of the storm.... a little minecraft - roommate just bought it for me

26179.png

YES, I have a problem... no I don't want it to be fixed.!!!!!

so a friend got me a steam controller so ive been playing 20XX more lately. I miss megaman x T_T

Back