Structured PvP Tournamant Team LoE style

blfleshman

i have just started playing the spvp side of the game and must say i really enjoy it. as i am new to spvp i still have a lot to learn about the maps and strategies. that being said, i for one am very interested in trying a tournament or two. if anyone (or any 4 others) are interested i would be a definite go for launching an LoE tournamant team if there isn't one already. for that matter we could get several teams going. as i already stated, i will have a major learning curve. if anyone does have spvp experience and would be willing to dole out some learning that would be great too. for those who are in the same boat as myself i can only give one piece of advice for starting: go with, or find a class that you really have fun with. don't be afraid to try a class and dump it when frustration levels reach peak. (example: i started this morning with thief, played 5 or 6 matches and got rolled like dough and eaten 99.9% of the time. switched to my ol' stand-by zeatricksyuno the mesmer and it was my turn to do quite a bit of the rolling and a fair share of the eating too.)
so, sPvP..... LoE...... is it a combo? all input, comments, and/or concerns are welcome.

I'm zeatricksyuno/ scrunch/ shado cythe/ a few others in game if anyone wants to chat. or friend me up: fierotecknics.5961

I'm interested in PvP. If I put down SWTOR soon enough to pick up GW2 again, I'll look you up! ^_^

I'm game. One of my regrets of GW1 was staying out of PvP until it became inaccessible.

I'd be up for it. I know Avenger was thinking about starting a team. If we can get enough people interested I would love to try some PVP.

sweet, i'm thinking we try to get a group together this saturday (26th) at about 8ish p.m. est.. any objections?

I'd be up for it, but be aware I usually don't sign on until 10pm est, so you may have to start without me!

Side note: with the new laurels rewards coming, I'm assuming to PvP as well, it should be easier to get groups together on a more normal basis. I'd love to start doing enough to get my daily some days.

Last saturday ended up with only Floyd and myself doing some pick-up matches. It was alot of fun. I'm out of town this weekend, but I might be back sunday night(2/3/13). If I am and have time, I will see if you guys are on and want to go for a few matches. Floyd, Avenger, Ryan, and me only make four though, we will need at least one more to do a tournament.

Back