T4 PvE Raiding

Generally speaking (and this is in WoW Redeemed as well), guild events have been run by people on the Western side of the continent. Thus, pacific times. I don't think anybody would have an issue with Easterners getting together to do some stuff as well :)

Very cool, Ilya. I appreciate you working with us old folks on the east coast.

GP - I know that. Sadly, some of the events that I ran in my old WoW guild started as being run at east coast times by east coast people, but enough people weren't making the runs that they were adjusted to fit west coast schedules. If I had a 9-5 job, it wouldn't be so bad, but I get up for work at 0530 and I'm at work for 24 hours before I come home. If we have a bad shift, that means that I'll be up for 26 or 27 hours before I sleep again. I just can't handle that on 5 hours sleep. I'm not that old, but I can't keep the college schedule anymore. :)

I am up to it. As far as starting at 6PM Pacific that is 8 my time works 4 me 2 hours I can set aside, more will be tough I am not as young as I was and need my beauty sleed :D. count me in.

Glad to hear you are on board Keo.

Without you or Samsomite tanking, this raid night more than likley would not happen.

Right now I have a Rank 29 healer and should be 30 by the 5th if that helps at all. I am focusing on him right now so hopefully it will be a few weeks to 40. Looking forward to helping out if I can. Oh, this is Safry (runepriest) btw.

Back