Subs/Alts
Angryson
Cupcakeplz
Goodlife
Holymac
Kysif
Nubbykins

Update Nov 1: Start watching heroic vids, Specifically HShannox
Update Dec 6: Watch and know the first 6 Bosses of DS, you can watch the vids http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2562-Dragon-Soul-Encounters-Class-Balance-Follow-Up-Poll-Setup-of-the-Month

By being on this list, you are expected to show up for raids regularly and on time. If for any reason you cannot attend raid, please notify me either in-game or on the raid forums. Failure to do so can result in losing roster spot. Real life comes first but dont leave 9 other people waiting if you cant show up.

Last edited:
I'd like to fill the main heal spot with petromight. as far as I know he was still considered an alt for the other raid team, so this shouldn't be a problem. I feel it would be easier to pick up a dps than a healer.

I'd like to fill the main heal spot with petromight. as far as I know he was still considered an alt for the other raid team, so this shouldn't be a problem. I feel it would be easier to pick up a dps than a healer.

so which is your main, i'll update in game notes.

kortus,nvm, saw your other post requesting main change from kortus to petro, ill update your in game notes.

I don't think I can make it this week at all... my mother is in town, but you never know.

If you need anything you all can always shoot me a text.

Last edited:
Good job guys! Only 2nd week as a raid team and we 1 shotted all the bosses through Domo! Nevermind the 3 wipes on the trash before Bird Boss haha. If anyone is interested in joining Team Brizle for our Tuesday Thursday raids please send let me know. Either in game or here on the forums. We are still in need of 1 main toon healer, and a few alts for our raid group.

Good job tonight guys! Despite some painful attempts we had a clean progression through phase two and into the 2nd intermission phase! Only the intermission and a final phase left to clear through! You guys make me so proud!!!! "Sniffles"

Heroic Shannox watch please, we will take a vote on tuesday to see if you guys want to try it. but watch it regardless :)

posting on this forum, so they won't delete my account.

i promise i won't fail at thunderstorming sons of flame next time.

or stand in engulfing flames.

and learn how to actually run back, rather than backstep.

scout's honor. :)

Back