Team Fortress 2 Trading

HUZZAH!

I received the Physician's Procedure Mask from Bird of Pray. Here's a screenshot of my Medic wearing the mask and the hat I received from Gerbil:

Many thanks to Gerbil and Bird!

Hey kamran, I got an extra Degreaser, I'll message you on Steam when I'm up for a quick TF2 trade (Mondayish?).

I don't have a hat for spy or heavy, but those are the only classes I play often that I would like stuff for. I randomly found the soldier's viking hat a while back, so I could trade that if someone wants it.

I would be willing to trade a football helmet (heavy) for the viking hat

Items 4 Trade:

- L' Etranger
- Charging Targe
- Black Box
- Vintage Killing Gloves of Boxing

Items NEED!:

- Any Class Token
- Bushwacka

Last edited:
Items NEED!:

- Equalizer
- Dead Ringer
- Class Token
Which class token?

I was thinking of proposing an Equalizer, a Dead Ringer, and a class token (depending on which token you need and if I have it, of course) for the Old Guadalajara, but that trade seems to favor me a bit (EDIT: okay, quite a bit) too heavily. You could probably get a hat you want for the Old Guadalajara (since it seems to be one of the more popular hats right now) instead of two weapons and a class token.

Last edited:
You could probably get a hat you want for the Old Guadalajara (since it seems to be one of the more popular hats right now) instead of two weapons and a class token.

I did notice its quite rare too.

This item can be found randomly within crates, or found through the random drop system.

I just got it off my crate and colored it too.
Honestly, I don't care about Hats, except for the Set items.

I could also have my Noble Amassment of Hats for trade but its slightly rare.

I did notice its quite rare too.

I just got it off my crate and colored it too.
Eh? You mean you painted your Old Guadalajara?

If so, you should post a screenshot. :)

And why are you looking to trade the Old Guadalajara away? If you don't have any other Pyro hats, I'd say keep it and enjoy it.

Honestly, I don't care about Hats, except for the Set items.
:eek:

I could also have my Noble Amassment of Hats for trade but its slightly rare.
That's most definitely in demand. But I'd say keep it if you like it.

The recipe for the Vita-Saw has been posted: Ubersaw + Reclaimed Metal.

So I'm looking to trade a Kritzkrieg (which can be used to craft a Crit-a-Cola) for an Ubersaw.

Any takers?

The recipe for the Vita-Saw has been posted: Ubersaw + Reclaimed Metal.

So I'm looking to trade a Kritzkrieg (which can be used to craft a Crit-a-Cola) for an Ubersaw.

Any takers?

You already have 2...

And if your looking for Reclaimed Metal, you can use your Slot Tokens.

You already have 2...
Aye, because I traded a Kritzkrieg for an Ubersaw earlier today. I found the trade match on the TF2 Backpack Examiner Trading site.

And if your looking for Reclaimed Metal, you can use your Slot Tokens.
I could, but it takes 3 slots token (which require 3 weapons each, so 9 weapons total) to craft 1 reclaimed metal (which is equivalent to 6 weapons total). So it's a net loss of 3 weapons.

I'd rather hang on to the slot tokens for more even trades or use them at a later date. At the time, I thought they'd be more useful than they turned out to be.

Items I want:
Dalokohs Bar
Gloves of Running Urgently
Frontier Justice
Wrangler
Southern Hospitality
Any Heavy hat except the Toque
Any Engineer hat

Items I'm willing to trade:
Class Tokens: Spy, Sniper, Pyro, Medic(2), Scout
Ambassador
Dead Ringer
Backburner
Chargin' Targe
Pain Train
Cloak and Dagger
Direct Hit
Gunboats
Equalizer
Bloke's Bucket Hat
Razorback

Obviously I only play on a couple of classes, so let me know if you want something. My Backpack

Last edited:
Items I want:
Dalokohs Bar

Looks like you already got it.
Though the Sandvich is better and common.

Ah. Gave mine to Rev.rog. You could ask him.

Frontier Justice
Wrangler
Southern Hospitality

To be asking those 3, it sounds like your new to the Engineer.

Though, you can craft your Ambassador + 1 Scrap Metal to make the Southern Hospitality.

Your probably right Corpfox...I think I do have the chocolate bar. I am so what new to the engineer. I play it, but not enough to get the stuff. Thanks for the crafting recipe, I'll definitely use it.

Items I want:
Dalokohs Bar
Frontier Justice
Wrangler
Southern Hospitality
Any Heavy hat except the Toque
Any Engineer hat

Items I'm willing to trade:
Class Tokens: Spy, Sniper, Pyro, Medic(2), Scout
Ambassador
Dead Ringer
Backburner
Chargin' Targe
Pain Train
Cloak and Dagger
Direct Hit
Gunboats
Equalizer
Bloke's Bucket Hat
Razorback My Backpack
I'm willing to trade a Demoman class token for a Medic class token and a Wrangler for a Backburner.

On a related note: You can craft the (GRU) Gloves of Running Urgently using the KGB (Killing Gloves of Boxing) and one reclaimed metal.

You can also craft the Southern Hospitality using one Ambassador and one scrap metal (so I'd advise against trading the Ambassador away).

EDIT: Oops. Corp already posted the Southern Hospitality blueprint.

Last edited:
I am so what new to the engineer. I play it, but not enough to get the stuff.
I'd be willing to help you farm a few of the simpler Engineer achievements to get the new weapons. Other ToJ members would probably be willing to pitch in when the server isn't crowded. It took me an evening of normal gameplay/achievement farming to get all 3 Engineer weapons.

Updated the OP again.

Also sorted my backpack; page 4 now contains all the items I'm willing to trade.

After changing back to the regular sniper rifle as Sniper and getting a ton of kills, the Sydney Sleeper isn't as great as I thought it would.

4 trade

- Sydney Sleeper
- Vintage Tribalman's Shiv
- Dalokohs Bar
- Vintage Wrangler
- Cloak and Dagger
- Direct Hit
- Black Box
- Degreaser (Gift)
- Vintage Ubersaw
- Vita-saw

If your a Sniper, I can also trade with Bushwacka. Dangershield is untradable :( .

Need

- Metals
- Sandman
- Holy Macheral

Back