Teamspeak abuse

They were banned because of the PM, is my guess. Random person creating an account and then mass-messaging.
That is correct. CGA staff is reviewing the incident, trying to determine how the user was able to send the mass PM, and working to prevent a similar case in the future.

As for harassment on TeamSpeak, a certain level of that is inevitable. As Christian gamers, we're going to attract griefers like a lightning rod. I certainly don't mean for anyone to "grin and bear it," but we shouldn't expect to avoid this kind of behavior.

What can and does help is more Channel Admins or Server Admins helping patrol the server.

I can also create a new thread in the CGA General Discussion forum with names and contact information for our Server Admins and Channel Admins.

I believe that SoE/SOE officers have been granted the appropriate rights over the guild channels and a few can even appoint more Channel Admins.

If you're interested in serving as a Server Admin, you've been around the ToJ/CGA community for at least a few months, and you're a ToJ member in good standing, send me a PM or e-mail at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org volunteering to serve as a CGA TeamSpeak Server Admin and I'll review the application.

You can also send an e-mail to teamspeak AT cgalliance DOT org with TeamSpeak-related issues.

I can also create a new thread in the CGA General Discussion forum with names and contact information for our Server Admins and Channel Admins.
I went ahead and created that thread I was talking about. :D

Back