The Dark Ages a True story of Survival

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Yeah I was without internet since Monday Afternoon until today and I lived!! Praise the Lord I am back!! Stupid Lightning and failing modems!!

hahaha. yeah i know the feeling of being in the dark ages... 3 days without power in the house... yes... those feel like the dark ages... especially since we couldn't go outside since it was POURING rain and occasional thunder.... 3 days of inside... watching the paint dry.... fun it was.... *cough* not really

lol, dark ages... no power.. its dark with no power.. dark ages.. ha.. ha.. i get it..

(2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

so what STC? are you just... not going to post now that you have the even 2000?

idk what i will do.. maybe i will post more, maybe i wont.. the world may never know...

DOH! THIS IS A POST!!

welcome back! I'd be freaked out to have no lights on during a lightening and thunder storm.

hahaha. yeah i know the feeling of being in the dark ages... 3 days without power in the house... yes... those feel like the dark ages... especially since we couldn't go outside since it was POURING rain and occasional thunder.... 3 days of inside... watching the paint dry.... fun it was.... *cough* not really
dude i still havent fully unpacked my area yet. its sad

NNNOOOOOO!!!!

the power went out earlier, and i had some errands to run, so i did, and when i got home the power was back on and i tried to boot up my computer and it went "whirr...dead." and my computer does that every time i press the power button and it won't come on and i'm on my wife's computer and i'm sad.... :(

ouch... tell us when you can diagnose it... figure out what could happen... i mean... in a power out it is possible your power supply got shot... but... i'm not that smart with computer hardware... i'm better with teh software... BUT... i can at least figure out what is wrong when my computer starts .... "acting up"

yeah, it's either the power supply or the motherboard, i'm hoping for the PS, cause i've got a spare one of those (thanks to my dad).

motherboard would require new processor and RAM, too....

the power went out earlier, and i had some errands to run, so i did, and when i got home the power was back on and i tried to boot up my computer and it went "whirr...dead." and my computer does that every time i press the power button and it won't come on and i'm on my wife's computer and i'm sad.... :(

Sorry to hear this. Hope you get it fixed soon!

Perhaps it is God's will for you to UPGRADE to a shiny new GW2 capable machine! ...that will be far outdated by the time GW2 comes out. Nonetheless, www.newegg.com is your friend. Just butter up your dad about wanting his mad skillz to do the install and pick the right parts, he might fall for paying for it.

Perhaps it is God's will for you to UPGRADE to a shiny new GW2 capable machine! ...that will be far outdated by the time GW2 comes out. Nonetheless, www.newegg.com is your friend. Just butter up your dad about wanting his mad skillz to do the install and pick the right parts, he might fall for paying for it.

yeah... that might work if he wasn't out of a job right now....

ok, so my dad let me borrow a power supply, and it started booting. i'm still temporarily out of a computer, 'cause the PS my dad let me borrow is only 140 Watt, when the one that's blown is a 450...

Back